The Tarleton State Texans (8-12, 3-4 WAC) are 1.5-point favorites as they attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Seattle U Redhawks (14-4, 5-0 WAC) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Wisdom Gym. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 136.
Tarleton State vs. Seattle U Predictions
Tarleton State vs. Seattle U Betting Odds
|Tarleton State||-1.5||136 points|
Tarleton State vs. Seattle U Last 10 Games
- Tarleton State is 5-5 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Tarleton State and its opponents have hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The Texans’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 125.2 points scored. That’s 10.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Texans’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 3.4 points higher than their season-long average.
- Seattle U has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Seattle U games have surpassed the set total three times.
- The last 10 Redhawks games averaged 144.2 total points, 8.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Redhawks are scoring 75.2 points per game compared to their 77.7 season average.
Tarleton State vs. Seattle U Betting Trends
- Tarleton State has covered the spread 13 times this season (13-4-0).
- The Texans are 3-2 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, nine of Tarleton State’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The Texans record 65 points per game, just 1.8 fewer points than the 66.8 the Redhawks allow.
- Tarleton State is 4-1 against the spread and 7-1 overall when scoring more than 66.8 points.
- Seattle U is 12-4-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Redhawks have an ATS record of 3-1.
- This year, Seattle U’s games have hit the over four times out of 16 chances.
- The Redhawks score an average of 77.7 points per game, 11.3 more points than the 66.4 the Texans allow.
- When it scores more than 66.4 points, Seattle U is 10-3 against the spread and 14-1 overall.
Tarleton State vs. Seattle U Over/Under Trends
- Tarleton State and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s total of 136 points six times this season.
- In Seattle U’s 16 games this season, nine have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 136.
- The Texans average 65 points per game against the Redhawks’ 77.7, amounting to 6.7 points over the matchup’s over/under of 136.
- This game’s over/under is 2.8 fewer points than the 133.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Texans games is 127.3 points, 8.7 fewer than the over/under of 136 points for this contest.
- A difference of eight points separates the average total points bet in Redhawks’ games (144 points) and this matchup’s over/under (136 points).
Tarleton State Team Leaders
- Montre’ Gipson: 15.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.8 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (21-for-80)
- Tahj Small: 15.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 46.4 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (25-for-72)
- Freddy Hicks: 10.9 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
- Shamir Bogues: 7.3 PTS, 2 STL, 46.8 FG%, 15.8 3PT% (3-for-19)
- Noah McDavid: 5.8 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (16-for-45)
Seattle U Team Leaders
- Darrion Trammell: 16.4 PTS, 5.8 AST, 3 STL, 40.4 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (27-for-80)
- Cameron Tyson: 16.2 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (67-for-156)
- Riley Grigsby: 14.1 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 27.4 3PT% (23-for-84)
- Emeka Udenyi: 7.3 PTS, 57.7 FG%
- Viktor Rajkovic: 4.3 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.