A pair of hot teams square off when the San Diego State Aztecs (10-3, 2-0 MWC) host the Boise State Broncos (14-4, 5-0 MWC) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 9:30 PM ET. The Aztecs are 4-point favorites and put their five-game win streak on the line against the Broncos, winners of 11 straight. The matchup has an over/under set at 122 points.
San Diego State vs. Boise State Predictions
San Diego State vs. Boise State Betting Odds
|San Diego State||-4||122 points|
San Diego State vs. Boise State Last 10 Games
- San Diego State is 8-2 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- San Diego State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Aztecs games averaged 7.7 more points (129.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Aztecs have a points-per-game average 0.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Boise State is 9-1 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Boise State and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Broncos games averaged 10.7 more points (132.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Broncos have a 70.9 points-per-game average, 1.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
San Diego State vs. Boise State Betting Trends
- San Diego State is 8-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Aztecs are 4-3 ATS when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- San Diego State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this season.
- The Aztecs record 6.5 more points per game (65.6) than the Broncos allow (59.1).
- When San Diego State totals more than 59.1 points, it is 7-4 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
- Boise State has covered the spread six times in 16 games with a set spread.
- The Broncos have yet to cover the spread when playing as at least 4-point underdogs (0-1).
- Boise State’s games have gone over the total four times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Broncos’ 69.3 points per game are 11.8 more points than the 57.5 the Aztecs give up.
- Boise State has put together a 9-4 ATS record and a 14-2 overall record in games it scores more than 57.5 points.
San Diego State vs. Boise State Over/Under Trends
- Eight San Diego State games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 122 points.
- In Boise State’s 16 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 122.
- The Aztecs average 65.6 points per game against the Broncos’ 69.3, totaling 12.9 points over the contest’s over/under of 122.
- This game’s over/under is 5.4 fewer points than the 116.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Aztecs have seen a 130.5 average over/under in their games this season, 8.5 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 11.6 points separates the average total points bet in Broncos’ games (133.6 points) and this game’s over/under (122 points).
San Diego State Team Leaders
- Matt Bradley: 15.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.4 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (17-for-53)
- Nathan Mensah: 7.8 PTS, 7.8 REB, 2.4 BLK, 45.3 FG%
- Trey Pulliam: 9.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.4 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (10-for-26)
- Keshad Johnson: 6.9 PTS, 55.6 FG%
- Lamont Butler: 7.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.3 FG%, 45.0 3PT% (9-for-20)
Boise State Team Leaders
- Abu Kigab: 13.5 PTS, 7.0 REB, 1.3 STL, 47.5 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (10-for-41)
- Mladen Armus: 7.6 PTS, 9.3 REB, 1.2 BLK, 47.9 FG%
- Marcus Shaver Jr.: 12.5 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (33-for-88)
- Emmanuel Akot: 11.7 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (37-for-90)
- Tyson Degenhart: 8.9 PTS, 51.3 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (18-for-46)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.