A pair of streaking teams square off when the Oregon Ducks (11-6, 4-2 Pac-12) host the Washington Huskies (9-8, 4-2 Pac-12) on Sunday, January 23, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The Huskies are 11.5-point underdogs and will try to keep their five-game win streak going against the Ducks, winners of five straight. The point total is 142.5 for the matchup.
Oregon vs. Washington Predictions
Oregon vs. Washington Betting Odds
Oregon vs. Washington Last 10 Games
- Oregon is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Oregon and its opponents have combined to hit the over in nine of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Ducks games averaged 137.5 total points, five fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Ducks have scored 3.3 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Washington has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Washington and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Huskies’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 143.5 points scored. That’s one more point than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Huskies are scoring 68.2 points per game compared to their 66.3 season average.
Oregon vs. Washington Betting Trends
- Oregon has covered the spread seven times this season (7-11-0).
- In games they have played as 11.5-point favorites or more, the Ducks have an ATS record of 2-4.
- This season, Oregon’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 19 chances.
- The 72.8 points per game the Ducks put up are 5.4 more points than the Huskies allow (67.4).
- Oregon is 6-7 against the spread and 11-2 overall when scoring more than 67.4 points.
- Washington has covered the spread nine times this year (9-8-0).
- The Huskies are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- This year, eight of Washington’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Huskies average only 1.5 fewer points per game (66.3) than the Ducks allow (67.8).
- Washington has put together a 6-4 ATS record and a 6-3 overall record in games it scores more than 67.8 points.
Oregon vs. Washington Over/Under Trends
- This season, Oregon games have gone over this game’s 142.5-point over/under eight times.
- Eight of Washington’s games ended with a combined score over 142.5 points this season.
- The total for the game of 142.5 is 3.4 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Ducks (72.8 points per game) and the Huskies (66.3 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 135.2 points per game, 7.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Ducks games is 5.8 points fewer than the over/under of 142.5 points in this matchup.
- Huskies’ games have a total points bet of 143.4 points this season, 0.9 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Oregon Team Leaders
- Will Richardson: 14.4 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 45.1 3PT% (37-for-82)
- Jacob Young: 11.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.8 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (13-for-47)
- De’Vion Harmon: 10.5 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (25-for-66)
- Quincy Guerrier: 8.1 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (16-for-57)
- Eric Williams Jr.: 7.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.5 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (19-for-44)
Washington Team Leaders
- Terrell Brown Jr.: 21.4 PTS, 2.6 STL, 46 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (8-for-30)
- Daejon Davis: 8.2 PTS, 2.3 STL, 33.6 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (20-for-65)
- Emmitt Matthews Jr.: 11.6 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (20-for-63)
- Jamal Bey: 8.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 34.6 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (21-for-67)
- PJ Fuller: 8.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.2 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.