The Murray State Racers (16-2, 6-0 OVC) are heavily favored (-23) to extend a six-game winning streak when they host the UT Martin Skyhawks (5-12, 2-4 OVC) at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at CFSB Center. The matchup’s point total is set at 144.
Murray State vs. UT Martin Predictions
Murray State vs. UT Martin Betting Odds
|Murray State||-23||144 points|
Murray State vs. UT Martin Last 10 Games
- Murray State covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Murray State’s past 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The Racers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 140.9 points scored. That’s 3.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Racers are scoring 2.7 points less per game compared to their season average.
- UT Martin has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 UT Martin games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The past 10 Skyhawks games averaged 1.8 fewer points (142.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Skyhawks are scoring 66.5 points per game compared to their 69.3 season average.
Murray State vs. UT Martin Betting Trends
- Murray State has covered the spread 11 times in 15 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 23-point favorites or more, the Racers have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Murray State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 16 chances this season.
- The 83.1 points per game the Racers put up are 8.3 more points than the Skyhawks give up (74.8).
- Murray State has a 7-1 record against the spread and an 11-0 record overall when scoring more than 74.8 points.
- UT Martin is 12-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Skyhawks are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 23-point underdogs.
- This season, UT Martin’s games have hit the over eight times.
- The Skyhawks score 6.1 more points per game (69.3) than the Racers allow their opponents to score (63.2).
- UT Martin is 6-4 against the spread and 5-6 overall when it scores more than 63.2 points.
Murray State vs. UT Martin Over/Under Trends
- Four Murray State games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 144 points.
- There have been nine UT Martin games that have finished with a combined score over 144 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 152.4 points per game, 8.4 points more than the over/under of 144 for this matchup.
- The 138 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are six fewer than the 144 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Racers games is 141.3 points, 2.7 fewer than the over/under of 144 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 0.3 points more than the average over/under in Skyhawks’ games this season (143.7 points).
Murray State Team Leaders
- Tevin Brown: 18.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.4 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (63-for-146)
- K.J. Williams: 15.5 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.2 STL, 50.4 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (17-for-57)
- Justice Hill: 13.2 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (40-for-90)
- Trae Hannibal: 9.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 53.7 FG%, 50 3PT% (3-for-6)
- Damiree Burns: 6.6 PTS, 7.3 REB, 63.2 FG%
UT Martin Team Leaders
- K.J. Simon: 16.4 PTS, 1.9 STL, 1.6 BLK, 44.5 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (20-for-71)
- Chris Nix: 7.5 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 54.3 FG%
- KK Curry: 10.5 PTS, 52.5 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Koby Jeffries: 6.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 54.8 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
- Mikel Henderson: 7.7 PTS, 32.6 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (28-for-97)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.