The Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (5-15, 2-5 NEC) visit the Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (7-12, 3-4 NEC) after losing four road games in a row. The Mountaineers are favored by 9.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 23, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 130.5 points.
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Cent. Conn. St. Predictions
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Cent. Conn. St. Betting Odds
|Mount St. Mary’s||-9.5||130.5 points|
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Cent. Conn. St. Last 10 Games
- Mount St. Mary’s is 5-5 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Mount St. Mary’s games has gone over the set total six times.
- The last 10 Mountaineers games averaged 131 total points, 0.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Mountaineers’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 8.7 points higher than their season-long average.
- Cent. Conn. St. covered the spread eight times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Blue Devils games has exceeded the set total two times.
- The past 10 Blue Devils games averaged 7.5 more points (138) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Blue Devils are scoring 59.1 points per game compared to their 59.6 season average.
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Cent. Conn. St. Betting Trends
- Mount St. Mary’s is 13-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Mount St. Mary’s have hit the over nine times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Mountaineers average 60.4 points per game, 10.1 fewer points than the 70.5 the Blue Devils allow.
- Mount St. Mary’s has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall when scoring more than 70.5 points.
- Cent. Conn. St. has put together a 17-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 9.5-point underdogs or more, the Blue Devils have a perfect ATS record of 9-0.
- This season, seven of Cent. Conn. St.’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Blue Devils put up an average of 59.6 points per game, just 3.3 fewer points than the 62.9 the Mountaineers give up.
- When it scores more than 62.9 points, Cent. Conn. St. is 9-1 against the spread and 4-7 overall.
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Cent. Conn. St. Over/Under Trends
- Mount St. Mary’s and its opponents have combined to exceed Sunday’s over/under of 130.5 points 12 times this season.
- This season, 13 games Cent. Conn. St. played finished with a combined score over 130.5 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 130.5 is 10.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Mountaineers (60.4 points per game) and the Blue Devils (59.6 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 2.9 fewer points than the 133.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Mountaineers games is 131.4 points, 0.9 more than the over/under of 130.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 7.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Blue Devils’ games this season (138 points).
Mount St. Mary’s Team Leaders
- Nana Opoku: 10.9 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 57.2 FG%, 50 3PT% (3-for-6)
- Jalen Benjamin: 13 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (31-for-78)
- Mezie Offurum: 10.8 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
- Malik Jefferson: 7.3 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 51.9 FG%
- Deandre Thomas: 6.9 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (19-for-47)
Cent. Conn. St. Team Leaders
- Nigel Scantlebury: 12.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.7 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (25-for-59)
- Andre Snoddy: 7.6 PTS, 48.7 FG%
- Ian Krishnan: 10.6 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (41-for-110)
- Stephane Ayangma: 6.6 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (6-for-17)
- Trenton McLaughlin: 5.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.3 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (22-for-52)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.