The Fairfield Stags (8-10, 2-5 MAAC) are underdogs (+3.5) as they attempt to stop a seven-game losing streak when they visit the Marist Red Foxes (8-8, 3-4 MAAC) at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 23, 2022 at McCann Arena. The over/under is set at 129.5 in the matchup.
Marist vs. Fairfield Predictions
Marist vs. Fairfield Betting Odds
Marist vs. Fairfield Last 10 Games
- Marist has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Marist and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Red Foxes games averaged 130.9 total points, 1.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Red Foxes have a points-per-game average 0.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Fairfield is 3-7 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Fairfield games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The last 10 Stags games averaged 135 total points, 5.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Stags have scored 4.9 fewer points per contest compared to their 71 PPG season-long scoring average.
Marist vs. Fairfield Betting Trends
- Marist has gone 10-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Red Foxes have an ATS record of 2-2.
- This season, Marist’s games have hit the over eight times out of 15 chances.
- The 70.4 points per game the Red Foxes record are only 3.6 more points than the Stags give up (66.8).
- Marist is 6-2 against the spread and 6-3 overall when scoring more than 66.8 points.
- Fairfield is 11-5-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Stags are 3-1 against the spread.
- This season, eight of Fairfield’s games have gone over the point total out of 16 chances.
- The Stags average only 4.5 more points per game (71) than the Red Foxes allow their opponents to score (66.5).
- When it scores more than 66.5 points, Fairfield is 8-2 against the spread and 8-4 overall.
Marist vs. Fairfield Over/Under Trends
- Marist and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under of 129.5 points nine times this season.
- A total of 12 of Fairfield’s games finished with a combined score higher than 129.5 points this season.
- The Red Foxes average 70.4 points per game against the Stags’ 71, totaling 11.9 points over the game’s total of 129.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 133.3 points per game, 3.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Red Foxes games is 131.3 points, 1.8 more than the over/under of 129.5 points for this contest.
- Stags’ games have a total points bet of 135.1 points this season, 5.6 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Marist Team Leaders
- Ricardo Wright: 14.9 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 43 3PT% (37-for-86)
- Samkelo Cele: 10.3 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 31 3PT% (18-for-58)
- Jao Ituka: 14.6 PTS, 57.1 FG%, 57.1 3PT% (8-for-14)
- Jordan Jones: 6.8 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 62.2 FG%
- Raheim Sullivan: 8.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.3 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (14-for-39)
Fairfield Team Leaders
- Taj Benning: 11 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (20-for-61)
- Supreme Cook: 10 PTS, 8 REB, 55.7 FG%
- Jake Wojcik: 10.9 PTS, 35.5 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (41-for-112)
- Jesus Cruz: 7.9 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (12-for-43)
- Caleb Green: 7.9 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (18-for-46)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.