Ahead of Leonard Fournette’s game on Sunday, which starts at 3:00 PM ET on NBC, take a look at some insights and stats to help make the best bets. The NFC Divisional round features a matchup between Fournette’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Los Angeles Rams from Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.
Fournette Rushing Insights
- Fournette’s rushing yards prop bet for Sunday’s game is set at 50.5 yards. That is 2.7 more than his season average of 47.8.
- Seven times this year (in 18 games – 38.9%), Fournette rushed for more than 50.5 yards.
- Fournette puts up 10.5 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards over/under (58.3 yards).
- Fournette hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total in seven of his 17 opportunities this year (41.2%).
- Fournette had multiple rushing touchdowns in two games this year, while scoring in five games.
Fournette Receiving Insights
- Fournette picks up 26.7 receiving yards per game, 0.5 more than his average over/under (26.2).
- Fournette has two touchdown catches this season in 18 games, one apiece on two occasions.
Los Angeles Rams Rankings
- The 103.2 rushing yards the Rams give up per contest makes them the sixth-ranked run defense in the NFL this season.
- So far this year, the Rams have allowed 18 passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 1.1 per game. That ranks 23rd in NFL play.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.