Two hot teams meet when the Iona Gaels (15-3, 7-0 MAAC) visit the Quinnipiac Bobcats (10-6, 5-3 MAAC) on Sunday, January 23, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The Bobcats are 7.5-point underdogs and will attempt to keep their four-game win streak intact against the Gaels, who have won four straight. The over/under is set at 149 for the matchup.
Iona vs. Quinnipiac Predictions
Iona vs. Quinnipiac Betting Odds
Iona vs. Quinnipiac Last 10 Games
- Iona is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Iona and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Gaels games averaged 142.2 total points, 6.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Gaels’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 2.4 points higher than their season-long average.
- Quinnipiac has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Quinnipiac games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Bobcats games averaged 10.9 fewer points (138.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Bobcats are scoring 71 points per game compared to their 73.8 season average.
Iona vs. Quinnipiac Betting Trends
- Iona is 12-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Gaels have an ATS record of 4-4.
- Iona’s games have gone over the total nine times this season.
- The Gaels record 77.3 points per game, eight more points than the 69.3 the Bobcats give up.
- Iona has a 7-4 record against the spread and a 12-1 record overall when scoring more than 69.3 points.
- Quinnipiac has gone 8-6-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point underdogs or more, the Bobcats have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Quinnipiac’s games have gone over the total six times out of 14 chances this year.
- The Bobcats’ 73.8 points per game are just 3.5 more points than the 70.3 the Gaels give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 70.3 points, Quinnipiac is 6-2 against the spread and 10-0 overall.
Iona vs. Quinnipiac Over/Under Trends
- This season, Iona games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 149-point total eight times.
- There have been three Quinnipiac games that have ended with a combined score over 149 points this season.
- The Gaels average 77.3 points per game against the Bobcats’ 73.8, amounting to 2.1 points over the contest’s total of 149.
- These two teams give up a combined 139.6 points per game, 9.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Gaels games is 142.5 points, 6.5 fewer than the over/under of 149 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 10 points more than the average over/under in Bobcats’ games this season (139 points).
Iona Team Leaders
- Nelly Junior Joseph: 13.7 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.8 BLK, 52.1 FG%
- Tyson Jolly: 14.7 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (26-for-66)
- Dylan van Eyck: 9.2 PTS, 58.6 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (15-for-36)
- Elijah Joiner: 11 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (16-for-68)
- Quinn Slazinski: 9.4 PTS, 34 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (20-for-62)
Quinnipiac Team Leaders
- Kevin Marfo: 9.9 PTS, 10.6 REB, 50.5 FG%
- Matt Balanc: 15.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.5 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (29-for-73)
- Dezi Jones: 9.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.6 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (19-for-65)
- Tymu Chenery: 8.1 PTS, 41 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (15-for-53)
- Jacob Rigoni: 9.5 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 34 3PT% (33-for-97)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.