The Michigan Wolverines (8-7, 2-3 Big Ten) are 3.5-point underdogs as they attempt to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Indiana Hoosiers (14-4, 5-3 Big Ten) on Sunday, January 23, 2022 at Assembly Hall. The game airs at 3:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 133.5.
Indiana vs. Michigan Predictions
Indiana vs. Michigan Betting Odds
Indiana vs. Michigan Last 10 Games
- Indiana covered the spread eight times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Indiana and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Hoosiers games averaged 136.1 total points, 2.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Hoosiers have scored 4.6 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Michigan is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Michigan games have gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Wolverines games averaged 138.8 total points, 5.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Wolverines’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 71.1, one point lower than their season-long per-game average.
Indiana vs. Michigan Betting Trends
- Indiana has put together a 13-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Hoosiers have gone 10-4 against the spread.
- This season, seven of Indiana’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 74.7 points per game the Hoosiers score are eight more points than the Wolverines give up (66.7).
- Indiana has a 10-5 record against the spread and a 13-2 record overall when scoring more than 66.7 points.
- Michigan is 7-7-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Wolverines have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving Michigan have hit the over six times out of 14 chances this year.
- The Wolverines average 9.3 more points per game (72.1) than the Hoosiers allow their opponents to score (62.8).
- Michigan has put together a 6-5 ATS record and an 8-4 overall record in games it scores more than 62.8 points.
Indiana vs. Michigan Over/Under Trends
- Indiana and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (133.5 points) seven times this season.
- Eight of Michigan’s games finished with a combined score over 133.5 points this season.
- The point total for the matchup of 133.5 is 13.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Hoosiers (74.7 points per game) and the Wolverines (72.1 points per game).
- This game’s total is four fewer points than the 129.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Hoosiers have seen a 139.2 over/under in their games this season, 5.7 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Wolverines’ games have a total points bet of 140 points this season, 6.5 points more than the over/under for this game.
Indiana Team Leaders
- Trayce Jackson-Davis: 18.7 PTS, 8.6 REB, 2.8 BLK, 60.9 FG%
- Race Thompson: 10.8 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.1 STL, 56.9 FG%, 12 3PT% (3-for-25)
- Xavier Johnson: 10 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 35 3PT% (14-for-40)
- Miller Kopp: 6.7 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (20-for-55)
- Parker Stewart: 7.3 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (35-for-77)
Michigan Team Leaders
- Hunter Dickinson: 16.4 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.1 BLK, 60.1 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- Eli Brooks: 12.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.2 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (25-for-68)
- DeVante Jones: 8.5 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 45.2 3PT% (14-for-31)
- Caleb: 9.7 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (23-for-72)
- Moussa Diabate: 9.1 PTS, 58.6 FG%, 30 3PT% (3-for-10)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.