The Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (8-5, 4-0 Big West) will try to extend a four-game win streak when they visit the Cal Poly Mustangs (4-11, 1-3 Big West) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Robert A. Mott Gymnasium as 6.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 130.5.
Hawaii vs. Cal Poly Predictions
Hawaii vs. Cal Poly Betting Odds
Hawaii vs. Cal Poly Last 10 Games
- Hawaii covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Hawaii and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The Rainbow Warriors’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 135.6 points scored. That’s 5.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Rainbow Warriors have a points-per-game average 4.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Cal Poly covered the spread eight times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Cal Poly’s past 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The Mustangs’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 126.6 points scored. That’s 3.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Mustangs’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 60.2, 1.9 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Hawaii vs. Cal Poly Betting Trends
- Hawaii has covered the spread eight times in 14 games with a set spread.
- The Rainbow Warriors are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Hawaii’s games have gone over the total six times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Rainbow Warriors put up 6.9 more points per game (73.8) than the Mustangs give up (66.9).
- When Hawaii puts up more than 66.9 points, it is 8-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- Cal Poly has covered the spread 10 times this year (10-3-0).
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Mustangs have an ATS record of 7-0.
- This season, five of Cal Poly’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Mustangs’ 62.1 points per game are just 4.4 fewer points than the 66.5 the Rainbow Warriors give up.
- Cal Poly has put together a 2-1 ATS record and a 3-2 overall record in games it scores more than 66.5 points.
Hawaii vs. Cal Poly Over/Under Trends
- Hawaii and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (130.5 points) 10 times this season.
- In Cal Poly’s 13 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 130.5.
- The point total for the contest of 130.5 is 5.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Rainbow Warriors (73.8 points per game) and the Mustangs (62.1 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 133.4 points per game, 2.9 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Rainbow Warriors games is 136 points, 5.5 more than the over/under of 130.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 1.7 points more than the average over/under in Mustangs’ games this season (128.8 points).
Hawaii Team Leaders
- Jerome Desrosiers: 12.2 PTS, 8.2 REB, 50 FG%, 34 3PT% (18-for-53)
- Noel Coleman: 16.4 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 45.6 3PT% (31-for-68)
- Junior Madut: 11.4 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (23-for-53)
- Kamaka Hepa: 8.6 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 37 3PT% (17-for-46)
- JoVon McClanahan: 5.5 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (9-for-28)
Cal Poly Team Leaders
- Alimamy Koroma: 13.3 PTS, 52.3 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (9-for-28)
- Camren Pierce: 7.7 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (12-for-26)
- Trevon Taylor: 8.1 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 30 3PT% (9-for-30)
- Kyle Colvin: 8.9 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (13-for-33)
- Brantly Stevenson: 6.1 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (10-for-28)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.