The UCSD Tritons (8-9, 2-4 Big West) will attempt to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the CSU Fullerton Titans (10-5, 4-0 Big West) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Titan Gym as 9.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 140.5.
CSU Fullerton vs. UCSD Predictions
CSU Fullerton vs. UCSD Betting Odds
|CSU Fullerton||-9.5||140.5 points|
CSU Fullerton vs. UCSD Last 10 Games
- CSU Fullerton covered the spread eight times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- CSU Fullerton’s last 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Titans games averaged 4.8 fewer points (135.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Titans are scoring 4.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- UCSD covered the spread nine times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 UCSD games have gone over the set total six times.
- The Tritons’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.9 points scored. That’s 3.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Tritons have a 65.1 points-per-game average, 4.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
CSU Fullerton vs. UCSD Betting Trends
- CSU Fullerton has covered the spread 10 times this season (10-3-0).
- The Titans have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- CSU Fullerton games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 13 chances this season.
- The 72.5 points per game the Titans record are just 4.5 more points than the Tritons give up (68).
- CSU Fullerton has a 5-1-1 record against the spread and a 7-2 record overall when putting up more than 68 points.
- UCSD has gone 12-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Tritons are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving UCSD have hit the over seven times out of 15 chances this year.
- The Tritons put up an average of 69.6 points per game, only 2.3 more points than the 67.3 the Titans give up to opponents.
- UCSD has put together a 6-2 ATS record and an 8-2 overall record in games it scores more than 67.3 points.
CSU Fullerton vs. UCSD Over/Under Trends
- CSU Fullerton and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (140.5 points) five times this season.
- In UCSD’s 15 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 140.5.
- The Titans average 72.5 points per game against the Tritons’ 69.6, amounting to 1.6 points over the matchup’s point total of 140.5.
- This game’s over/under is 5.2 fewer points than the 135.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Titans games is 1.7 points fewer than the over/under of 140.5 points in this contest.
- Tritons games have an over/under of 138.5 points this season, 2.0 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
CSU Fullerton Team Leaders
- E.J. Anosike: 18.6 PTS, 7.9 REB, 53.4 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
- Damari Milstead: 9.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 44.3 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (14-for-44)
- Vincent Lee: 9.9 PTS, 58.8 FG%
- Dante Maddox Jr.: 9.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (13-for-47)
- Tray Maddox Jr.: 9.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.3 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (15-for-58)
UCSD Team Leaders
- Toni Rocak: 15.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 49.4 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
- Francis Nwaokorie: 10.9 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
- Jake Killingsworth: 7.4 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (27-for-63)
- Bryce Pope: 11.6 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (21-for-65)
- Jace Roquemore: 7.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.6 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (12-for-43)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.