The Bryant Bulldogs (10-8, 6-1 NEC) will try to extend a four-game win streak when they host the Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (5-13, 2-5 NEC) on Sunday, January 23, 2022 at Chace Athletic Center as heavy, 11.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 147.5.
Bryant vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Predictions
Bryant vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Odds
Bryant vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Last 10 Games
- Bryant covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Bryant games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The Bulldogs’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 142.7 points scored. That’s 4.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 2.9 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Saint Francis (BKN) has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Saint Francis (BKN)’s past 10 games saw three go over the total.
- The last 10 Terriers games averaged 136.6 total points, 10.9 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Terriers are scoring 63.4 points per game compared to their 67.6 season average.
Bryant vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Trends
- Bryant has covered the spread 10 times over 16 games with a set spread.
- The Bulldogs have not covered the spread (0-2) when they are at least 11.5-point favorites.
- This season, Bryant’s games have hit the over eight times out of 16 chances.
- The Bulldogs score just 0.2 fewer points per game (70.7) than the Terriers allow (70.9).
- Bryant has a 4-5 record against the spread and an 8-3 record overall when scoring more than 70.9 points.
- Saint Francis (BKN) has covered the spread 11 times this year (11-4-0).
- The Terriers are a perfect 4-0 ATS when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- Saint Francis (BKN) games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Terriers’ 67.6 points per game are just 1.7 fewer points than the 69.3 the Bulldogs give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 69.3 points, Saint Francis (BKN) is 4-1 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
Bryant vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Over/Under Trends
- This season, Bryant games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 147.5-point over/under seven times.
- There have been just two games featuring Saint Francis (BKN) this season with more combined scoring than Sunday’s over/under of 147.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138.3 points per game, 9.2 points fewer than the over/under of 147.5 for this matchup.
- The 140.2 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 7.3 fewer than the 147.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Bulldogs games is 2.6 points fewer than the over/under of 147.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 8.1 points more than the average over/under in Terriers’ games this season (139.4 points).
Bryant Team Leaders
- Charles Pride: 15.3 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.5 STL, 43.5 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (32-for-93)
- Peter Kiss: 21.6 PTS, 1.9 STL, 43.9 FG%, 25 3PT% (23-for-92)
- Hall Elisias: 9.3 PTS, 3 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Adham Eleeda: 10.1 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 37 3PT% (51-for-138)
- Greg Calixte: 5.6 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 74.1 FG%
Saint Francis (BKN) Team Leaders
- Michael Cubbage: 11.9 PTS, 2.1 STL, 35.6 FG%, 16.2 3PT% (6-for-37)
- Patrick Emilien: 11.8 PTS, 51.4 FG%
- Rob Higgins: 10.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 37.8 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (22-for-63)
- Tedrick Wilcox Jr.: 9.6 PTS, 51.3 FG%, 50 3PT% (36-for-72)
- Larry Moreno: 8.6 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (29-for-80)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.