The Texas A&M Aggies (15-3, 4-1 SEC) are underdogs (by 8 points) to build on a five-game road win streak when they visit the Arkansas Razorbacks (13-5, 3-3 SEC) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 144.5.
Arkansas vs. Texas A&M Predictions
Arkansas vs. Texas A&M Betting Odds
Arkansas vs. Texas A&M Last 10 Games
- Arkansas covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Arkansas and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Razorbacks games averaged 147.6 total points, 3.1 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Razorbacks have a points-per-game average 2.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Texas A&M has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Texas A&M and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Aggies games averaged 138.4 total points, 6.1 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Aggies are scoring 75.6 points per game compared to their 75.0 season average.
Arkansas vs. Texas A&M Betting Trends
- Arkansas has covered the spread nine times this season (9-9-0).
- In games they have played as 8-point favorites or more, the Razorbacks have an ATS record of 6-5.
- This season, Arkansas’ games have hit the over 10 times.
- The Razorbacks average 79.3 points per game, 16.4 more points than the 62.9 the Aggies allow.
- Arkansas is 9-9 against the spread and 13-5 overall when scoring more than 62.9 points.
- Texas A&M is 8-8-1 against the spread this season.
- This season, Texas A&M’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 17 chances.
- The Aggies put up 6.2 more points per game (75.0) than the Razorbacks allow their opponents to score (68.8).
- Texas A&M has put together a 5-5 ATS record and an 11-0 overall record in games it scores more than 68.8 points.
Arkansas vs. Texas A&M Over/Under Trends
- This season, Arkansas games have gone over this game’s 144.5-point total 10 times.
- In Texas A&M’s 17 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 144.5.
- The Razorbacks average 79.3 points per game against the Aggies’ 75.0, totaling 9.8 points over the contest’s point total of 144.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 131.7 points per game, 12.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Razorbacks have seen a 146.8 over/under in their games this season, 2.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Aggies games have an over/under of 135.1 points this season, 9.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Arkansas Team Leaders
- JD Notae: 18.7 PTS, 2.5 STL, 42.7 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (37-for-123)
- Jaylin Williams: 8.2 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.2 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.5 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (4-for-19)
- Davonte Davis: 10.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.8 FG%, 25.6 3PT% (10-for-39)
- Au’Diese Toney: 10.8 PTS, 58.8 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (5-for-11)
- Stanley Umude: 10.1 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (13-for-43)
Texas A&M Team Leaders
- Quenton Jackson: 12.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 46.5 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (21-for-59)
- Henry Coleman III: 10.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 60.8 FG%
- Marcus Williams: 10.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.7 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (25-for-76)
- Tyrece Radford: 9.3 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (13-for-39)
- Andre Gordon: 7.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 48.5 FG%, 47.2 3PT% (25-for-53)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.