The California Golden Bears (9-9, 2-5 Pac-12) are heavy, 13.5-point underdogs as they try to turn around a four-game losing streak when they host the No. 3 Arizona Wildcats (15-1, 5-0 Pac-12) on Sunday, January 23, 2022 at Haas Pavilion. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 137.5 points.
Arizona vs. Cal Predictions
Arizona vs. Cal Betting Odds
Arizona vs. Cal Last 10 Games
- Arizona covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Arizona and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Wildcats’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 153.2 points scored. That’s 15.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is two points lower than their season-long average.
- Cal covered the spread nine times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- In two of those 10 games, the final combined score has surpassed the set total.
- The Golden Bears’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 128.4 points scored. That’s 9.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Golden Bears have scored 0.9 fewer points per contest compared to their 64.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Arizona vs. Cal Betting Trends
- Arizona has covered the spread 10 times in 16 games with a set spread.
- The Wildcats are 7-3-1 ATS when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites.
- This season, nine of Arizona’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 88.3 points per game the Wildcats record are 25.6 more points than the Golden Bears allow (62.7).
- When Arizona puts up more than 62.7 points, it is 10-5-1 against the spread and 15-1 overall.
- Cal has covered the spread 15 times over 17 games with a set spread.
- The Golden Bears are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- Cal’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 17 chances this year.
- The Golden Bears put up an average of 64.6 points per game, only 0.7 more points than the 63.9 the Wildcats allow to opponents.
- Cal has put together an 8-1 ATS record and an 8-1 overall record in games it scores more than 63.9 points.
Arizona vs. Cal Over/Under Trends
- This season, Arizona and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total of 137.5 points 14 times.
- In Cal’s 17 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s point total of 137.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 152.9 points per game, 15.4 points more than the point total of 137.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 126.6 points per game, 10.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wildcats have seen a 149.2 average over/under in their games this season, 11.7 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of eight points separates this matchup’s over/under (137.5 points) and the average total points bet in Golden Bears’ games (129.5 points) this season.
Arizona Team Leaders
- Christian Koloko: 12.8 PTS, 3.3 BLK, 63.5 FG%
- Bennedict Mathurin: 17.7 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (36-for-95)
- Azuolas Tubelis: 15.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 56.9 FG%, 20.8 3PT% (5-for-24)
- Dalen Terry: 6.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.9 FG%, 25 3PT% (7-for-28)
- Kerr Kriisa: 10.7 PTS, 5.1 AST, 39.7 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (39-for-110)
Cal Team Leaders
- Andre Kelly: 14.2 PTS, 8.7 REB, 60.2 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Jordan Shepherd: 14.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.2 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (19-for-62)
- Grant Anticevich: 11.3 PTS, 7.3 REB, 40.5 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (26-for-74)
- Joel Brown: 5 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Jalen Celestine: 5.7 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.