The Yale Bulldogs (8-8, 2-0 Ivy League) hit the road in Ivy League play against the Pennsylvania Quakers (6-12, 3-2 Ivy League) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The Bulldogs are 1-point favorites in the game. The over/under is set at 146 in the matchup.
Yale vs. Pennsylvania Predictions
Yale vs. Pennsylvania Betting Odds
Yale vs. Pennsylvania Last 10 Games
- Yale covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Yale’s past 10 outings saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 4.4 fewer points (141.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have a points-per-game average 0.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Pennsylvania covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Pennsylvania games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The Quakers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 145.2 points scored. That’s 0.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Quakers have a 74.4 points-per-game average, 4.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
Yale vs. Pennsylvania Betting Trends
- Yale has covered the spread eight times in 13 games with a set spread.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- This season, Yale’s games have hit the over eight times out of 13 chances.
- The Bulldogs average 73.1 points per game, just 1.9 fewer points than the 75 the Quakers give up.
- When Yale puts up more than 75 points, it is 3-4 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- Pennsylvania has covered the spread 14 times over 21 games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 1 point or more, the Quakers are 10-1 against the spread.
- Pennsylvania’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 21 chances this season.
- The Quakers score an average of 70.3 points per game, just 0.1 fewer points than the 70.4 the Bulldogs give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 70.4 points, Pennsylvania is 6-3 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
Yale vs. Pennsylvania Over/Under Trends
- Eight Yale games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 146 points.
- This season, eight games Pennsylvania played finished with a combined score higher than 146 points.
- The point total for the contest of 146 is 2.6 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (73.1 points per game) and the Quakers (70.3 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 145.4 points per game, 0.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bulldogs have seen a 141.7 average over/under in their games this season, 4.3 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 2.6 points more than the average over/under in Quakers’ games this season (143.4 points).
Yale Team Leaders
- Azar Swain: 19.1 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (38-for-110)
- Jalen Gabbidon: 10.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.4 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (21-for-59)
- Matthue Cotton: 9.8 PTS, 34.9 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (28-for-92)
- Isaiah Kelly: 6.4 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (6-for-16)
- Matt Knowling: 4.4 PTS, 65.1 FG%
Pennsylvania Team Leaders
- Jordan Dingle: 18 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (42-for-122)
- Jelani Williams: 6.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.8 FG%, 40 3PT% (12-for-30)
- Max Martz: 8.8 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (23-for-65)
- Michael Moshkovitz: 4.8 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
- Jonah Charles: 8.4 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 42 3PT% (42-for-100)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.