The New Mexico Lobos (7-11, 0-5 MWC) are heavy underdogs (+10.5) as they try to stop a five-game losing streak when they visit the Wyoming Cowboys (14-2, 3-0 MWC) at 7:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Arena-Auditorium. The over/under is 149.5 in the matchup.
Wyoming vs. New Mexico Predictions
Wyoming vs. New Mexico Betting Odds
Wyoming vs. New Mexico Last 10 Games
- Wyoming has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Wyoming games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The last 10 Cowboys games averaged 139.7 total points, 9.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Cowboys are scoring 3.7 points less per game compared to their season average.
- New Mexico covered the spread nine times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 New Mexico games have gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Lobos games averaged 150.4 total points, 0.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Lobos’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 72.2, 4.7 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Wyoming vs. New Mexico Betting Trends
- Wyoming has covered the spread eight times in 15 games with a set spread.
- The Cowboys have an ATS record of 1-2-1 when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Wyoming have hit the over eight times out of 15 chances this season.
- The 77.5 points per game the Cowboys record are the same as the Lobos allow.
- Wyoming has a 3-1-1 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall when scoring more than 78.1 points.
- New Mexico has put together a record of 13-3-1 against the spread this year.
- The Lobos have a perfect 5-0 ATS record when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- This season, New Mexico’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 17 chances.
- The Lobos’ 76.9 points per game are 12.8 more points than the 64.1 the Cowboys give up to opponents.
- New Mexico has put together a 10-3-1 ATS record and a 7-8 overall record in games it scores more than 64.1 points.
Wyoming vs. New Mexico Over/Under Trends
- Wyoming and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 149.5 points just twice this season.
- This season, 10 games New Mexico played finished with a combined score over 149.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 154.4 points per game, 4.9 points more than the total of 149.5 for this game.
- This game’s point total is 7.3 fewer points than the 142.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Cowboys games is 9.1 points fewer than the over/under of 149.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.5 points separates this contest’s over/under (149.5 points) and the average total points bet in Lobos’ games (149 points) this season.
Wyoming Team Leaders
- Hunter Maldonado: 16.3 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 50.6 FG%, 27 3PT% (10-for-37)
- Graham Ike: 18.8 PTS, 8 REB, 55 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Drake Jeffries: 11.2 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 48.6 3PT% (54-for-111)
- Jeremiah Oden: 8.8 PTS, 55.4 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (9-for-33)
- Xavier Dusell: 10.1 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (36-for-93)
New Mexico Team Leaders
- Jaelen House: 15.1 PTS, 2 STL, 39.7 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (26-for-90)
- Jamal Mashburn, Jr.: 17.7 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (32-for-98)
- Javonte Johnson: 9 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 52.5 3PT% (32-for-61)
- Jay Allen-Tovar: 6.2 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 41 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (11-for-45)
- KJ Jenkins: 10.3 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (39-for-97)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.