The Wofford Terriers (12-7, 4-3 SoCon) are 2-point favorites as they look to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Furman Paladins (13-7, 5-2 SoCon) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Benjamin Johnson Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 143.5 points.
Wofford vs. Furman Predictions
Wofford vs. Furman Betting Odds
Wofford vs. Furman Last 10 Games
- Wofford is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Wofford and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Terriers games averaged 139.1 total points, 4.4 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Terriers’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 3.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- Furman has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Furman and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Paladins games averaged 143.5 points, which equals this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Paladins are scoring 72.4 points per game compared to their 78.2 season average.
Wofford vs. Furman Betting Trends
- Wofford has covered the spread in a game 11 times this season (11-6-0).
- The Terriers have an ATS record of 8-5 when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Wofford games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Terriers average 76.8 points per game, 6.9 more points than the 69.9 the Paladins give up.
- When Wofford totals more than 69.9 points, it is 7-3 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
- Furman is 12-6-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Paladins have an ATS record of 5-0.
- Furman games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Paladins score an average of 78.2 points per game, 12.6 more points than the 65.6 the Terriers give up.
- Furman is 10-6-1 against the spread and 12-6 overall when it scores more than 65.6 points.
Wofford vs. Furman Over/Under Trends
- Wofford and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (143.5 points) eight times this season.
- This season, nine of Furman’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 143.5 points.
- The Terriers average 76.8 points per game against the Paladins’ 78.2, totaling 11.5 points over the matchup’s point total of 143.5.
- This game’s total is eight fewer points than the 135.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Terriers games is 4.7 points fewer than the over/under of 143.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 1.2 points separates the average total points bet in Paladins’ games (144.7 points) and this game’s over/under (143.5 points).
Wofford Team Leaders
- B.J. Mack: 15.9 PTS, 57 FG%, 48.6 3PT% (18-for-37)
- Max Klesmit: 15.5 PTS, 1.9 STL, 45.6 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (39-for-110)
- Ryan Larson: 9.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.6 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (38-for-93)
- Isaiah Bigelow: 10.1 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (31-for-93)
- Austin Patterson: 6.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50 FG%, 48.1 3PT% (26-for-54)
Furman Team Leaders
- Jalen Slawson: 15 PTS, 7.7 REB, 2 STL, 1.8 BLK, 50 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (20-for-70)
- Mike Bothwell: 16 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.3 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (36-for-99)
- Alex Hunter: 15.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.9 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (72-for-171)
- Conley Garrison: 9.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50 FG%, 48.4 3PT% (44-for-91)
- Marcus Foster: 7.5 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (11-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.