The VCU Rams (10-6, 3-2 A-10) are at home in A-10 action against the Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (8-8, 2-3 A-10) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 2:30 PM ET. The Rams are double-digit favorites by 11 points in the game. The matchup has a point total of 133.5.
VCU vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Predictions
VCU vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Odds
VCU vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Last 10 Games
- VCU has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- VCU and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Rams games averaged 6.9 fewer points (126.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Rams have a points-per-game average 4.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Saint Joseph’s (PA) games have gone over the set total three times.
- The past 10 Hawks games averaged 10.4 more points (143.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Hawks have a 69.1 points-per-game average, two points below their season-long scoring average.
VCU vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Trends
- VCU has covered the spread in a game nine times this season (9-7-0).
- The Rams have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 11-point favorites.
- VCU games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- The Rams average 62.6 points per game, 7.8 fewer points than the 70.4 the Hawks give up.
- VCU is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when scoring more than 70.4 points.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has compiled an 11-6-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Hawks have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 11-point underdogs.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Hawks score 12.7 more points per game (71.1) than the Rams give up to opponents (58.4).
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) is 8-7 against the spread and 8-6 overall when it scores more than 58.4 points.
VCU vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Over/Under Trends
- VCU and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (133.5 points) three times this season.
- In Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s 17 games this season, 13 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 133.5.
- The point total for the game of 133.5 is 0.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Rams (62.6 points per game) and the Hawks (71.1 points per game).
- The 128.8 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 4.7 fewer than the 133.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Rams games is 127.5 points, six fewer than the over/under of 133.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 10.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Hawks’ games this season (144.4 points).
VCU Team Leaders
- Vince Williams: 11.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 1.3 BLK, 40.6 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (32-for-90)
- Jayden Nunn: 9.1 PTS, 1.9 STL, 41.1 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (14-for-44)
- KeShawn Curry: 8.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.4 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Hason Ward: 5.2 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 46.3 FG%
- Levi Stockard III: 6.6 PTS, 50 FG%
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Team Leaders
- Jordan Hall: 15.3 PTS, 6.5 AST, 1.4 STL, 39.7 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (37-for-102)
- Taylor Funk: 14.2 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.1 STL, 46.1 FG%, 42 3PT% (47-for-112)
- Ejike Obinna: 12.9 PTS, 7.6 REB, 60.6 FG%
- Charlie Brown: 7.6 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (16-for-57)
- Erik Reynolds II: 9.8 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.