The Lamar Cardinals (2-18, 0-7 WAC) visit the Utah Valley Wolverines (12-6, 3-3 WAC) after losing 12 road games in a row. The Wolverines are double-digit favorites by 16 points in the contest, which starts at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 22, 2022. The matchup’s point total is 133.5.
Utah Valley vs. Lamar Predictions
Utah Valley vs. Lamar Betting Odds
|Utah Valley||-16||133.5 points|
Utah Valley vs. Lamar Last 10 Games
- Utah Valley is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Utah Valley and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Wolverines games averaged 137.4 total points, 3.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Wolverines have scored 5.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Lamar covered the spread nine times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 0-10 record straight-up in those games.
- Lamar’s last 10 games saw three go over the total.
- The Cardinals’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 137.4 points scored. That’s 3.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Cardinals’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 53.3, 3.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Utah Valley vs. Lamar Betting Trends
- Utah Valley is 9-7-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, eight of Utah Valley’s games have gone over the point total out of 16 chances.
- The Wolverines average 74.6 points per game, 8.9 more points than the 65.7 the Cardinals give up.
- Utah Valley has a 7-5 record against the spread and a 12-2 record overall when scoring more than 65.7 points.
- Lamar has covered the spread 16 times over 17 games with a set spread.
- The Cardinals are a perfect 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 16-point underdogs.
- This year, Lamar’s games have hit the over nine times out of 17 chances.
- The Cardinals put up an average of 56.6 points per game, 8.7 fewer points than the 65.3 the Wolverines allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 65.3 points, Lamar is 3-3 against the spread and 2-6 overall.
Utah Valley vs. Lamar Over/Under Trends
- This season, Utah Valley games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 133.5-point total 10 times.
- Nine of Lamar’s games ended with a combined score higher than 133.5 points this season.
- The Wolverines average 74.6 points per game against the Cardinals’ 56.6, totaling 2.3 points under the matchup’s point total of 133.5.
- This game’s over/under is 2.5 fewer points than the 131 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Wolverines have seen a 139 average over/under in their games this season, 5.5 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 4.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Cardinals’ games this season (137.8 points).
Utah Valley Team Leaders
- Fardaws Aimaq: 19.5 PTS, 13.8 REB, 1.6 BLK, 49.3 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (8-for-23)
- Connor Harding: 11.2 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (26-for-69)
- Blaze Nield: 7.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.4 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (21-for-59)
- Le’Tre Darthard: 10.5 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (32-for-85)
- Tim Fuller: 7.6 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 61.1 FG%
Lamar Team Leaders
- C.J. Roberts: 14.1 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (19-for-62)
- Lincoln Smith: 6.1 PTS, 45 FG%
- Davion Buster: 11.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 36.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (38-for-106)
- Brock McClure: 5.7 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (11-for-38)
- Kasen Harrison: 10.2 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 25 3PT% (9-for-36)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.