The Utah Utes (8-11, 1-8 Pac-12) are 6-point underdogs as they try to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the No. 16 USC Trojans (15-2, 5-2 Pac-12) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Jon M. Huntsman Center. The matchup airs at 6:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 139.
USC vs. Utah Predictions
USC vs. Utah Betting Odds
USC vs. Utah Last 10 Games
- USC covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 USC games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Trojans games averaged 138.7 total points, 0.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Trojans are scoring four points less per game compared to their season average.
- Utah covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Utah and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Utes games averaged 3.2 more points (142.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Utes’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 68.1, two points lower than their season-long per-game average.
USC vs. Utah Betting Trends
- USC has gone 7-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6-point favorites or more, the Trojans have an ATS record of 5-8.
- This season, USC’s games have hit the over eight times.
- The Trojans put up 74.6 points per game, 5.7 more points than the 68.9 the Utes allow.
- USC has a 5-6 record against the spread and a 10-2 record overall when putting up more than 68.9 points.
- Utah has covered the spread in a game 13 times this year (13-5-1).
- In games they have played as 6-point underdogs or more, the Utes have a perfect ATS record of 4-0.
- This season, eight of Utah’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Utes put up 6.9 more points per game (70.1) than the Trojans allow their opponents to score (63.2).
- When it scores more than 63.2 points, Utah is 5-7-1 against the spread and 7-7 overall.
USC vs. Utah Over/Under Trends
- This season, USC and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 139 points nine times.
- In Utah’s 19 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 139.
- The Trojans average 74.6 points per game against the Utes’ 70.1, totaling 5.7 points over the matchup’s point total of 139.
- These two teams give up a combined 132.1 points per game, 6.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Trojans have seen a 140 over/under in their games this season, one more point than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.2 points separates this contest’s over/under (139 points) and the average total points bet in Utes’ games (138.8 points) this season.
USC Team Leaders
- Isaiah Mobley: 15.1 PTS, 9 REB, 47.2 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (29-for-67)
- Chevez Goodwin: 13.1 PTS, 7.7 REB, 60.6 FG%
- Drew Peterson: 10.5 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 37 3PT% (17-for-46)
- Boogie Ellis: 12.5 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (25-for-75)
- Agbonkpolo: 8 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (10-for-45)
Utah Team Leaders
- Rollie Worster: 7.4 PTS, 39 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (15-for-42)
- Branden Carlson: 10.8 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 51.6 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
- Marco Anthony: 7.5 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 37 3PT% (10-for-27)
- Both Gach: 10.3 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (23-for-64)
- Riley Battin: 5.5 PTS, 32.7 FG%, 24 3PT% (12-for-50)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.