The UNC Asheville Bulldogs (10-8, 2-3 Big South) are 1.5-point favorites as they look to turn around a three-game losing streak when they visit the Radford Highlanders (6-11, 2-3 Big South) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Dedmon Center. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under is 132.5 in the matchup.
UNC Asheville vs. Radford Predictions
UNC Asheville vs. Radford Betting Odds
|UNC Asheville||-1.5||132.5 points|
UNC Asheville vs. Radford Last 10 Games
- UNC Asheville is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- UNC Asheville and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 140.6 total points, 8.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Bulldogs are scoring 1.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Radford is 3-7 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Radford games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The past 10 Highlanders games averaged 0.2 more points (132.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Highlanders have scored 2.7 more points per contest compared to their 63.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
UNC Asheville vs. Radford Betting Trends
- UNC Asheville has covered the spread 10 times over 15 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, the Bulldogs have gone 3-3 against the spread.
- UNC Asheville’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 15 chances this season.
- The 75.7 points per game the Bulldogs record are 6.4 more points than the Highlanders give up (69.3).
- UNC Asheville has a 5-4 record against the spread and a 7-5 record overall when putting up more than 69.3 points.
- Radford has compiled a 13-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Highlanders are 11-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Radford have hit the over eight times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Highlanders’ 63.5 points per game are only 3.3 fewer points than the 66.8 the Bulldogs allow.
- Radford has put together a 3-3 ATS record and a 5-3 overall record in games it scores more than 66.8 points.
UNC Asheville vs. Radford Over/Under Trends
- UNC Asheville and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (132.5 points) 10 times this season.
- This season, six games Radford played finished with a combined score over 132.5 points.
- The Bulldogs average 75.7 points per game against the Highlanders’ 63.5, totaling 6.7 points over the contest’s total of 132.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 136.1 points per game, 3.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Bulldogs games is 143.5 points, 11 more than the over/under of 132.5 points for this contest.
- Highlanders’ games have a total points bet of 132.7 points this season, 0.2 points more than the over/under for this contest.
UNC Asheville Team Leaders
- Drew Pember: 13.6 PTS, 3.5 BLK, 49.1 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (18-for-57)
- Tajion Jones: 13.1 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (46-for-116)
- LJ Thorpe: 11.2 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Trent Stephney: 7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 35.2 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (7-for-31)
- Jamon Battle: 8.6 PTS, 55.2 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
Radford Team Leaders
- Rashun Williams: 8.8 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (29-for-86)
- Josiah Jeffers: 8.2 PTS, 2.1 STL, 39 FG%, 32 3PT% (8-for-25)
- Dravon Mangum: 6.9 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (24-for-68)
- Shaquan Jules: 6.8 PTS, 60.6 FG%
- Bryan Hart: 9.4 PTS, 37 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (25-for-73)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.