The UCF Knights (11-5, 3-3 AAC) are at home in AAC play against the Tulane Green Wave (7-8, 4-2 AAC) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The Knights are favored by 7.5 points in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 140.5 points.
UCF vs. Tulane Predictions
UCF vs. Tulane Betting Odds
UCF vs. Tulane Last 10 Games
- UCF has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- UCF’s past 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Knights games averaged 138.7 total points, 1.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Knights’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 0.3 points higher than their season-long average.
- Tulane has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Tulane’s last 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Green Wave games averaged 139.2 total points, 1.3 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Green Wave have scored one more point per contest compared to their 72.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
UCF vs. Tulane Betting Trends
- UCF has registered a 7-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Knights have an ATS record of 2-6.
- This season, seven of UCF’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Knights average 72.5 points per game, just 0.4 more points than the 72.1 the Green Wave allow.
- UCF is 6-2 against the spread and 8-0 overall when scoring more than 72.1 points.
- Tulane has covered the spread 11 times over 15 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point underdogs or more, the Green Wave have a perfect ATS record of 3-0.
- Games involving Tulane have hit the over seven times this year.
- The Green Wave’s 72.3 points per game are 5.5 more points than the 66.8 the Knights give up.
- Tulane has put together a 7-5 ATS record and a 7-5 overall record in games it scores more than 66.8 points.
UCF vs. Tulane Over/Under Trends
- UCF and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s over/under of 140.5 points five times this season.
- There have been eight Tulane games that have ended with a combined score over 140.5 points this season.
- The Knights average 72.5 points per game against the Green Wave’s 72.3, totaling 4.3 points over the game’s point total of 140.5.
- This game’s total is 1.6 fewer points than the 138.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Knights games is 138.1 points, 2.4 fewer than the over/under of 140.5 points for this contest.
- Green Wave games have an over/under of 138.9 points this season, 1.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
UCF Team Leaders
- Darius Perry: 11.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.6 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (29-for-68)
- Darin Green Jr.: 13.5 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (43-for-107)
- Brandon Mahan: 10.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 36.4 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (30-for-96)
- C.J. Walker: 8.7 PTS, 55.3 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
- Cheikh Mbacke Diong: 6.6 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 58.1 FG%
Tulane Team Leaders
- Jalen Cook: 18.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.4 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (31-for-75)
- Kevin Cross: 13.7 PTS, 52.9 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Jaylen Forbes: 15 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.4 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (37-for-97)
- Sion James: 7.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.5 FG%, 30 3PT% (9-for-30)
- R.J. McGee: 5.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.