The Long Beach State Beach (7-9, 3-1 Big West) are 5.5-point underdogs as they attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the UC Irvine Anteaters (6-6, 1-2 Big West) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Walter Pyramid. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 136 points.
UC Irvine vs. Long Beach State Predictions
UC Irvine vs. Long Beach State Betting Odds
|UC Irvine||-5.5||136 points|
UC Irvine vs. Long Beach State Betting Trends
- UC Irvine has registered a 5-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Anteaters have an ATS record of 1-4.
- Games involving UC Irvine have hit the over twice out of 11 chances this season.
- The 66.9 points per game the Anteaters record are 9.7 fewer points than the Beach give up (76.6).
- When UC Irvine scores more than 76.6 points, it is 1-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Long Beach State is 12-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Beach are 10-0 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Long Beach State’s games have gone over the total nine times this season.
- The Beach put up an average of 74.3 points per game, 15 more points than the 59.3 the Anteaters allow to opponents.
- Long Beach State is 8-4 against the spread and 7-7 overall when it scores more than 59.3 points.
UC Irvine vs. Long Beach State Over/Under Trends
- UC Irvine and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s over/under of 136 points just once this season.
- A total of 10 of Long Beach State’s games ended with a combined score higher than 136 points this season.
- The Anteaters average 66.9 points per game against the Beach’s 74.3, amounting to 5.2 points over the contest’s point total of 136.
- This matchup’s point total is 0.1 fewer points than the 135.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Anteaters have seen a 132.3 average over/under in their games this season, 3.7 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 10.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Beach’s games this season (146.1 points).
UC Irvine Team Leaders
- Collin Welp: 15 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
- Austin Johnson: 6.3 PTS, 2.6 BLK, 46.9 FG%
- Justin Hohn: 6.8 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- DJ Davis: 8.6 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (20-for-47)
- JC Butler: 6.6 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (7-for-18)
Long Beach State Team Leaders
- Joel Murray: 15.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 49 FG%, 36 3PT% (9-for-25)
- Aboubacar Traore: 7.2 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.4 BLK, 66.7 FG%
- Colin Slater: 12.6 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (33-for-81)
- Jadon Jones: 8.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 44.1 FG%, 37 3PT% (27-for-73)
- Jordan Roberts: 8.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.1 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (5-for-16)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.