The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (15-3, 6-0 C-USA) are underdogs (+1) in their attempt to continue a seven-game winning streak when they host the UAB Blazers (15-4, 5-1 C-USA) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Thomas Assembly Center. The point total is 145.5 in the matchup.
UAB vs. Louisiana Tech Predictions
UAB vs. Louisiana Tech Betting Odds
UAB vs. Louisiana Tech Last 10 Games
- UAB is 8-2 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- UAB and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The Blazers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 140.3 points scored. That’s 5.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Blazers have scored 2.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Louisiana Tech is 9-1 overall and 8-1-1 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Louisiana Tech games have exceeded the set total three times.
- The Bulldogs’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 144.6 points scored. That’s 0.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bulldogs’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 75.2, 3.7 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
UAB vs. Louisiana Tech Betting Trends
- UAB has registered a 10-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Blazers have an ATS record of 9-5.
- UAB’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 17 chances this season.
- The 81.1 points per game the Blazers score are 13.9 more points than the Bulldogs allow (67.2).
- UAB is 11-3 against the spread and 15-1 overall when scoring more than 67.2 points.
- Louisiana Tech has compiled a 12-2-1 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this year, the Bulldogs went 4-0 against the spread.
- This season, eight of Louisiana Tech’s games have gone over the point total out of 15 chances.
- The Bulldogs average 16.6 more points per game (78.9) than the Blazers give up (62.3).
- When it scores more than 62.3 points, Louisiana Tech is 9-4-1 against the spread and 15-2 overall.
UAB vs. Louisiana Tech Over/Under Trends
- UAB and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s over/under of 145.5 points seven times this season.
- In Louisiana Tech’s 15 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 145.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 160 points per game, 14.5 points more than the point total of 145.5 for this matchup.
- The 129.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 16 fewer than the 145.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Blazers games is 140.9 points, 4.6 fewer than the over/under of 145.5 points for this contest.
- Bulldogs games have an over/under of 143.7 points this season, 1.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
UAB Team Leaders
- Jordan Walker: 16.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.5 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (53-for-130)
- Quan Jackson: 11.2 PTS, 2.4 STL, 43.5 FG%, 20 3PT% (7-for-35)
- KJ Buffen: 10.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 55.3 FG%
- Trey Jemison: 7.4 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.6 BLK, 63.2 FG%
- Michael Ertel: 9.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.9 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (27-for-74)
Louisiana Tech Team Leaders
- Kenneth Lofton Jr.: 16.3 PTS, 10.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 55.9 FG%
- Amorie Archibald: 13.2 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (26-for-72)
- Cobe Williams: 10.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.8 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (21-for-67)
- Keaston Willis: 11.5 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (46-for-125)
- David Green: 6.6 PTS, 42 FG%, 30 3PT% (15-for-50)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.