The UNC Wilmington Seahawks (10-5, 4-0 CAA) will try to continue a seven-game winning streak when they visit the Towson Tigers (14-5, 5-1 CAA) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 22, 2022 as 10-point underdogs. The Tigers have won five games in a row. The over/under is set at 136.5 for the matchup.
Towson vs. UNC Wilmington Predictions
Towson vs. UNC Wilmington Betting Odds
Towson vs. UNC Wilmington Last 10 Games
- Towson is 8-2 overall and 7-2-1 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Towson games has gone over the set total five times.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 0.6 more points (137.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Tigers’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 1.3 points higher than their season-long average.
- UNC Wilmington has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 UNC Wilmington games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Seahawks games averaged 137.3 total points, 0.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Seahawks are scoring 67.8 points per game compared to their 68.5 season average.
Towson vs. UNC Wilmington Betting Trends
- Towson has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-6-1).
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- Towson games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this season.
- The Tigers score 5.5 more points per game (72.6) than the Seahawks give up (67.1).
- When Towson puts up more than 67.1 points, it is 12-3 against the spread and 13-2 overall.
- UNC Wilmington has covered the spread in a game seven times this year (7-4-1).
- UNC Wilmington games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Seahawks’ 68.5 points per game are just 3.9 more points than the 64.6 the Tigers allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 64.6 points, UNC Wilmington is 6-2 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
Towson vs. UNC Wilmington Over/Under Trends
- Nine Towson games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 136.5 points.
- There have been six UNC Wilmington games that have finished with a combined score over 136.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the game of 136.5 is 4.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Tigers (72.6 points per game) and the Seahawks (68.5 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 131.7 points per game, 4.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Tigers games is 137.8 points, 1.3 more than the over/under of 136.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 1.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Seahawks’ games this season (138.2 points).
Towson Team Leaders
- Cameron Holden: 14.2 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.8 STL, 45.3 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (16-for-45)
- Nicolas Timberlake: 13.6 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (38-for-98)
- Charles Thompson: 7.7 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 53.6 FG%
- Terry Nolan Jr.: 10.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 35.9 FG%, 24 3PT% (18-for-75)
- James Gibson: 11.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.7 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (42-for-92)
UNC Wilmington Team Leaders
- Jaylen Sims: 13.6 PTS, 36 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (23-for-70)
- Mike Okauru: 11.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (23-for-73)
- Shykeim Phillips: 10.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 48.8 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (8-for-12)
- Trazarien White: 8.3 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (6-for-27)
- James Baker: 6.1 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 52.9 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (2-for-11)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.