The Texas State Bobcats (12-4, 3-1 Sun Belt) are favored (-1.5) to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Arkansas State Red Wolves (12-4, 3-1 Sun Belt) at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at First National Bank Arena. The point total is 138 for the matchup.
Texas State vs. Arkansas State Predictions
Texas State vs. Arkansas State Betting Odds
|Texas State||-1.5||138 points|
Texas State vs. Arkansas State Last 10 Games
- Texas State has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Texas State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bobcats games averaged 134.4 total points, 3.6 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Bobcats have scored 4.6 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Arkansas State covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Arkansas State’s past 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Red Wolves games averaged 140.3 total points, 2.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Red Wolves’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 77.3, 1.8 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Texas State vs. Arkansas State Betting Trends
- Texas State has put together a 7-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Bobcats have an ATS record of 4-4.
- This season, Texas State’s games have hit the over seven times out of 12 chances.
- The Bobcats score 73.6 points per game, just 4.2 more points than the 69.4 the Red Wolves give up.
- Texas State has a 3-3 record against the spread and a 10-0 record overall when scoring more than 69.4 points.
- Arkansas State has registered a 9-4-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Red Wolves have a perfect 3-0 ATS record when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This season, seven of Arkansas State’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Red Wolves score an average of 75.5 points per game, 12.3 more points than the 63.2 the Bobcats allow.
- When it scores more than 63.2 points, Arkansas State is 6-4 against the spread and 12-1 overall.
Texas State vs. Arkansas State Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of Texas State’s 12 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 138 points.
- In Arkansas State’s 13 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 138.
- Together, the two teams combine for 149.1 points per game, 11.1 points more than the total of 138 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 132.6 points per game, 5.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Bobcats games is 3.7 points fewer than the over/under of 138 points in this contest.
- Red Wolves’ games have a total points bet of 140.4 points this season, 2.4 points more than the over/under for this game.
Texas State Team Leaders
- Caleb Asberry: 14.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.4 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (33-for-92)
- Isiah Small: 11.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.8 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (9-for-37)
- Nighael Ceaser: 8.8 PTS, 62.2 FG%
- Mason Harrell: 10.6 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (15-for-35)
- Shelby Adams: 9.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 52.6 FG%, 61.1 3PT% (11-for-18)
Arkansas State Team Leaders
- Norchad Omier: 16.7 PTS, 11.2 REB, 1.4 STL, 2.2 BLK, 66.5 FG%
- Desi Sills: 13.8 PTS, 1.9 STL, 45.9 FG%, 23.6 3PT% (13-for-55)
- Marquis Eaton: 13.1 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (22-for-58)
- Caleb Fields: 8.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.4 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (11-for-29)
- Keyon Wesley: 5 PTS, 51.6 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.