The Texas Southern Tigers (5-10, 3-3 SWAC) are at home in SWAC play against the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (4-11, 3-2 SWAC) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Tigers are double-digit favorites by 11.5 points in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 126.5.
Texas Southern vs. Alabama A&M Predictions
Texas Southern vs. Alabama A&M Betting Odds
|Texas Southern||-11.5||126.5 points|
Texas Southern vs. Alabama A&M Last 10 Games
- Texas Southern has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Texas Southern games has gone over the set total five times.
- The Tigers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.1 points scored. That’s 11.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Tigers have a points-per-game average three points above their season-long scoring average.
- Alabama A&M has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have hit the over twice in those games.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 131.6 total points, 5.1 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 0.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 58.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Texas Southern vs. Alabama A&M Betting Trends
- Texas Southern has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-3-0).
- The Tigers are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- Texas Southern’s games have gone over the total five times this season.
- The Tigers average only 1.8 fewer points per game (66.5) than the Bulldogs give up (68.3).
- Texas Southern is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall when scoring more than 68.3 points.
- Alabama A&M is 12-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bulldogs have a perfect 6-0 ATS record when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Alabama A&M have hit the over five times this season.
- The Bulldogs score 8.9 fewer points per game (58.9) than the Tigers allow their opponents to score (67.8).
- Alabama A&M has put together a 2-2 ATS record and a 3-1 overall record in games it scores more than 67.8 points.
Texas Southern vs. Alabama A&M Over/Under Trends
- This season, Texas Southern and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 126.5 points nine times.
- There have been seven Alabama A&M games that have ended with a combined score higher than 126.5 points this season.
- The Tigers average 66.5 points per game against the Bulldogs’ 58.9, totaling 1.1 points under the matchup’s over/under of 126.5.
- The 136.1 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 9.6 more than the 126.5 total in this contest.
- The Tigers have seen a 138.8 average over/under in their games this season, 12.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 5.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Bulldogs’ games this season (132.3 points).
Texas Southern Team Leaders
- Joirdon Karl Nicholas: 9.9 PTS, 58.9 FG%
- John Walker III: 10.9 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 43.4 FG%, 40 3PT% (10-for-25)
- Brison Gresham: 6.7 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.5 BLK, 59.7 FG%
- PJ Henry: 10.9 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 48.8 3PT% (20-for-41)
- Jordan Gilliam: 4.7 PTS, 35.2 FG%, 32 3PT% (8-for-25)
Alabama A&M Team Leaders
- Jalen Johnson: 14.8 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 45.8 FG%
- Garrett Hicks: 14.3 PTS, 1.9 STL, 35.2 FG%, 33 3PT% (32-for-97)
- Dailin Smith: 7.7 PTS, 29.7 FG%, 17.9 3PT% (7-for-39)
- EJ Williams: 6.5 PTS, 48.1 FG%
- Cameron Tucker: 5.8 PTS, 36 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (2-for-14)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.