The Tennessee State Tigers (7-11, 2-4 OVC) host the Austin Peay Governors (5-9, 1-3 OVC) in a matchup of OVC teams at Gentry Complex, tipping off at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 22, 2022. The Tigers are 3-point favorites in the game. The over/under is set at 142 for the matchup.
Tennessee State vs. Austin Peay Predictions
Tennessee State vs. Austin Peay Betting Odds
|Tennessee State||-3||142 points|
Tennessee State vs. Austin Peay Last 10 Games
- Tennessee State is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Tennessee State games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 145.1 total points, 3.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 1.8 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Austin Peay has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Austin Peay games have gone over the set total three times.
- The last 10 Governors games averaged 138.6 total points, 3.4 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Governors have a 66.1 points-per-game average, 2.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
Tennessee State vs. Austin Peay Betting Trends
- Tennessee State has covered the spread eight times in 16 games with a set spread.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 1-5 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Tennessee State’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 16 chances this season.
- The 75.1 points per game the Tigers average are only 3.5 more points than the Governors allow (71.6).
- When Tennessee State totals more than 71.6 points, it is 4-5 against the spread and 6-5 overall.
- Austin Peay has covered the spread 10 times in 12 games with a set spread.
- The Governors are 9-1 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Games involving Austin Peay have hit the over three times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Governors’ 68.6 points per game are just 4.3 fewer points than the 72.9 the Tigers allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 72.9 points, Austin Peay is 1-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
Tennessee State vs. Austin Peay Over/Under Trends
- Tennessee State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (142 points) 10 times this season.
- Three of Austin Peay’s games finished with a combined score higher than 142 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 143.7 points per game, 1.7 points more than the over/under of 142 for this contest.
- The 144.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 2.5 more than the 142 total in this contest.
- The Tigers have seen a 143.8 average over/under in their games this season, 1.8 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 2.5 points more than the average over/under in Governors’ games this season (139.5 points).
Tennessee State Team Leaders
- Kassim Nicholson: 10.8 PTS, 8 REB, 49 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
- Carlos Marshall Jr.: 13 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 42 3PT% (34-for-81)
- Marcus Fitzgerald Jr.: 12.2 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (29-for-77)
- Dedric Boyd: 11.9 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (39-for-103)
- Kenny Cooper: 6.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 39.3 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (14-for-30)
Austin Peay Team Leaders
- Elijah Hutchins-Everett: 12.6 PTS, 7.4 REB, 54.2 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
- Tariq Silver: 12.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.9 FG%, 38 3PT% (35-for-92)
- Caleb Stone-Carrawell: 12.2 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (16-for-53)
- Cameron Copeland: 10.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.8 FG%, 28 3PT% (14-for-50)
- Carlos Paez: 5.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.5 FG%, 22.9 3PT% (8-for-35)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.