The South Dakota Coyotes (10-7, 3-3 Summit) will attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they hit the road to play the Saint Thomas Tommies (8-9, 2-3 Summit) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Schoenecker Arena as only 2.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 147.5.
St. Thomas vs. South Dakota Predictions
St. Thomas vs. South Dakota Betting Odds
|St. Thomas||-2.5||147.5 points|
St. Thomas vs. South Dakota Last 10 Games
- St. Thomas covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- St. Thomas’ past 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Tommies games averaged one more point (148.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Tommies’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 4.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- South Dakota is 5-5 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 South Dakota games have gone over the set total six times.
- The last 10 Coyotes games averaged 141.3 total points, 6.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Coyotes’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 73, 0.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
St. Thomas vs. South Dakota Betting Trends
- St. Thomas has compiled a 9-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Tommies are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- St. Thomas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Tommies average 9.4 more points per game (78.6) than the Coyotes allow (69.2).
- St. Thomas is 8-2 against the spread and 8-5 overall when scoring more than 69.2 points.
- South Dakota has put together a 10-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Coyotes have a perfect 6-0 ATS record when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving South Dakota have hit the over nine times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Coyotes’ 73.8 points per game are just 2.3 more points than the 71.5 the Tommies give up.
- South Dakota is 5-2 against the spread and 8-1 overall when it scores more than 71.5 points.
St. Thomas vs. South Dakota Over/Under Trends
- St. Thomas and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (147.5 points) nine times this season.
- This season, seven of South Dakota’s games have ended with a score higher than 147.5 points.
- The Tommies average 78.6 points per game against the Coyotes’ 73.8, totaling 4.9 points over the contest’s point total of 147.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 140.7 points per game, 6.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Tommies have seen a 148.1 average over/under in their games this season, 0.6 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of seven points separates this contest’s over/under (147.5 points) and the average total points bet in Coyotes’ games (140.5 points) this season.
St. Thomas Team Leaders
- Anders Nelson: 16.8 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (27-for-89)
- Riley Miller: 17 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (68-for-160)
- Parker Bjorklund: 14 PTS, 7 REB, 57.5 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (4-for-6)
- Brooks Allen: 5.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.4 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (18-for-47)
- Burt Hedstrom: 7.8 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (25-for-67)
South Dakota Team Leaders
- Mason Archambault: 13.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.4 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (28-for-81)
- Kruz Perrott-Hunt: 14.5 PTS, 42 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (30-for-78)
- Hunter Goodrick: 7.6 PTS, 8.6 REB, 55.2 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (4-for-17)
- Tasos Kamateros: 8.9 PTS, 42 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (25-for-71)
- Xavier Fuller: 12.8 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (7-for-31)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.