The Eastern Illinois Panthers (2-15, 0-4 OVC) are underdogs (+6.5) as they try to break an eight-game losing streak when they host the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (7-11, 2-3 OVC) at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Lantz Arena. The point total in the matchup is set at 142.5.
Southeast Missouri State vs. Eastern Illinois Predictions
Southeast Missouri State vs. Eastern Illinois Betting Odds
|Southeast Missouri State||-6.5||142.5 points|
Southeast Missouri State vs. Eastern Illinois Last 10 Games
- Southeast Missouri State has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Southeast Missouri State games has surpassed the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Redhawks games averaged 7.5 more points (150) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Redhawks are scoring at a rate equal to their season-long scoring average.
- Eastern Illinois has a 0-10 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread 10 times in those games.
- The Panthers and their opponents have hit the over one time in those games.
- The last 10 Panthers games averaged 129.4 total points, 13.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Panthers have scored 4.9 fewer points per contest compared to their 55.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Southeast Missouri State vs. Eastern Illinois Betting Trends
- Southeast Missouri State has covered the spread in a matchup 13 times this season (13-3-0).
- This season, Southeast Missouri State’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 16 chances.
- The 75 points per game the Redhawks record are only 3.8 more points than the Panthers give up (71.2).
- Southeast Missouri State has a 5-4 record against the spread and a 6-4 record overall when putting up more than 71.2 points.
- Eastern Illinois has put together a record of 15-0-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Panthers have a perfect ATS record of 14-0.
- Eastern Illinois’ games have gone over the total once out of 15 chances this season.
- The Panthers put up an average of 55.5 points per game, 25.5 fewer points than the 81 the Redhawks allow.
Southeast Missouri State vs. Eastern Illinois Over/Under Trends
- A total of 13 Southeast Missouri State games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 142.5 points.
- There has not been a Eastern Illinois game that has ended with a combined score over 142.5 points this season.
- The Redhawks average 75 points per game against the Panthers’ 55.5, totaling 12 points under the game’s total of 142.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 152.2 points per game, 9.7 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Redhawks games is 148 points, 5.5 more than the over/under of 142.5 points for this contest.
- Panthers games have an over/under of 132.4 points this season, 10.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Southeast Missouri State Team Leaders
- Phillip Russell: 14.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (35-for-89)
- Eric Reed Jr.: 15.9 PTS, 45 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (41-for-106)
- Nygal Russell: 7.6 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (19-for-56)
- Chris Harris: 9.7 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (16-for-57)
- Nana Akenten: 6.8 PTS, 36 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (24-for-73)
Eastern Illinois Team Leaders
- Kejuan Clements: 8.6 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 26.4 3PT% (14-for-53)
- Rodolfo Rufino Bolis: 6.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.6 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Henry Abraham: 6.3 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (25-for-65)
- CJ Lane: 7.7 PTS, 37 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (23-for-67)
- Jermaine Hamlin: 6.8 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 46.2 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.