The Georgia Bulldogs (5-13, 0-5 SEC) will try to break a seven-game losing streak when they visit the South Carolina Gamecocks (10-7, 1-4 SEC) at 3:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 22, 2022 as 10-point underdogs. The Gamecocks have lost three games in a row. The point total for the matchup is set at 145.
South Carolina vs. Georgia Predictions
South Carolina vs. Georgia Betting Odds
|South Carolina||-10||145 points|
South Carolina vs. Georgia Last 10 Games
- South Carolina covered the spread nine times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- South Carolina’s past 10 contests saw three hit the over.
- The past 10 Gamecocks games averaged 2.1 fewer points (142.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Gamecocks are scoring 4.3 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Georgia covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Georgia games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 2.3 fewer points (142.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 1.7 more points per contest compared to their 70.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
South Carolina vs. Georgia Betting Trends
- South Carolina has put together a record of 12-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 10-point favorites or more, the Gamecocks have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Games involving South Carolina have hit the over four times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Gamecocks score 71.2 points per game, only 4.3 fewer points than the 75.5 the Bulldogs give up.
- South Carolina is 3-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall when scoring more than 75.5 points.
- Georgia has covered the spread 12 times over 19 games with a set spread.
- The Bulldogs have a perfect 5-0 ATS record when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- Games involving Georgia have hit the over 10 times out of 20 chances this year.
- The Bulldogs score only 2.2 more points per game (70.2) than the Gamecocks give up to opponents (68).
- When it scores more than 68 points, Georgia is 4-5 against the spread and 4-5 overall.
South Carolina vs. Georgia Over/Under Trends
- This season, four of South Carolina’s 15 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 145 points.
- This season, eight games Georgia played finished with a combined score higher than 145 points.
- The Gamecocks average 71.2 points per game against the Bulldogs’ 70.2, totaling 3.6 points under the game’s total of 145.
- These two teams surrender a combined 143.5 points per game, 1.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Gamecocks games is 1.2 points fewer than the over/under of 145 points in this matchup.
- Bulldogs games have an over/under of 141 points this season, four points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
South Carolina Team Leaders
- Erik Stevenson: 10.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 33.9 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (29-for-103)
- Wildens Leveque: 8.4 PTS, 64.2 FG%
- James Reese: 9.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.6 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (32-for-83)
- Devin Carter: 8.9 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (8-for-30)
- Jermaine Couisnard: 7.5 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 36 3PT% (18-for-50)
Georgia Team Leaders
- Aaron Cook: 9.6 PTS, 5.7 AST, 1.3 STL, 38.1 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (18-for-61)
- Braelen Bridges: 12.1 PTS, 60.9 FG%
- Kario Oquendo: 13.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.4 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (14-for-63)
- Noah Baumann: 8.7 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 45 3PT% (36-for-80)
- Christian Wright: 6.1 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (7-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.