The South Alabama Jaguars (13-5, 3-2 Sun Belt) are 3.5-point favorites as they look to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the UL Monroe Warhawks (10-9, 2-5 Sun Belt) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Fant-Ewing Coliseum. The contest airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 147.5.
South Alabama vs. UL Monroe Predictions
South Alabama vs. UL Monroe Betting Odds
|South Alabama||-3.5||147.5 points|
South Alabama vs. UL Monroe Last 10 Games
- South Alabama has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- South Alabama’s past 10 games saw seven hit the over.
- The Jaguars’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 136 points scored. That’s 11.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Jaguars have scored 1.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- UL Monroe is 5-5 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 UL Monroe games have gone over the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Warhawks games averaged 142.5 total points, five fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Warhawks’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 71.5, 4.7 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
South Alabama vs. UL Monroe Betting Trends
- South Alabama has registered a 7-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Jaguars have an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Games involving South Alabama have hit the over eight times out of 14 chances this season.
- The 75 points per game the Jaguars put up are the same as the Warhawks give up.
- When South Alabama puts up more than 76.2 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- UL Monroe has covered the spread 13 times in 16 games with a set spread.
- The Warhawks are 8-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 11 of UL Monroe’s games have gone over the point total out of 16 chances.
- The Warhawks score 12 more points per game (76.2) than the Jaguars allow their opponents to score (64.2).
- UL Monroe is 6-6 against the spread and 9-6 overall when it scores more than 64.2 points.
South Alabama vs. UL Monroe Over/Under Trends
- South Alabama and its opponents have combined to score more than 147.5 points in a game just twice this season.
- In UL Monroe’s 16 games this season, nine have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 147.5.
- The over/under for the game of 147.5 is 3.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Jaguars (75 points per game) and the Warhawks (76.2 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 7.1 fewer points than the 140.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Jaguars games is 137.4 points, 10.1 fewer than the over/under of 147.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 4.4 points more than the average over/under in Warhawks’ games this season (143.1 points).
South Alabama Team Leaders
- Charles Manning Jr.: 17.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 1.1 BLK, 44.9 FG%, 27 3PT% (17-for-63)
- Javon Franklin: 11.9 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.2 BLK, 68.9 FG%
- Jay Jay Chandler: 15 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.6 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (24-for-69)
- Kayo Goncalves: 7.8 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (40-for-113)
- Alex Anderson: 8.3 PTS, 54.2 FG%
UL Monroe Team Leaders
- Russell Harrison: 13.7 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (44-for-108)
- Andre Jones: 13.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 46.3 FG%, 22.9 3PT% (8-for-35)
- Elijah Gonzales: 6.9 PTS, 1.9 STL, 43.6 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (14-for-39)
- Thomas Howell: 9 PTS, 59 FG%
- Nika Metskhvarishvili: 10.6 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (21-for-52)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.