The Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (11-6, 4-2 WAC) are slightly favored (by 1 point) to build on a three-game home win streak when they host the New Mexico State Aggies (16-3, 5-1 WAC) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 139.
SFA vs. New Mexico State Predictions
SFA vs. New Mexico State Betting Odds
SFA vs. New Mexico State Last 10 Games
- SFA has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- SFA’s last 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The ‘Jacks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 141.9 points scored. That’s 2.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the ‘Jacks have a points-per-game average 4.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- New Mexico State has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- New Mexico State’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Aggies games averaged 139.1 total points, 0.1 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Aggies have scored 7.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 71.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
SFA vs. New Mexico State Betting Trends
- SFA is 6-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the ‘Jacks have an ATS record of 2-6.
- SFA games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 13 chances this season.
- The ‘Jacks record 10.2 more points per game (74) than the Aggies give up (63.8).
- SFA has a 4-7 record against the spread and a 10-5 record overall when putting up more than 63.8 points.
- New Mexico State has covered the spread in a game nine times this year (9-7-0).
- The Aggies have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- New Mexico State’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Aggies score just 1.3 more points per game (71.3) than the ‘Jacks give up to opponents (70).
- New Mexico State is 5-4 against the spread and 12-1 overall when it scores more than 70 points.
SFA vs. New Mexico State Over/Under Trends
- This season, SFA and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 139 points nine times.
- In New Mexico State’s 16 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 139.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.3 points per game, 6.3 points more than the over/under of 139 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 133.8 points per game, 5.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the ‘Jacks have seen a 142.9 over/under in their games this season, 3.9 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.7 points separates this matchup’s over/under (139 points) and the average total points bet in Aggies’ games (138.3 points) this season.
SFA Team Leaders
- Gavin Kensmil: 14.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 57.8 FG%
- Sadaidriene Hall: 9.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 60.2 FG%
- David Kachelries: 11.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.4 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (22-for-73)
- Calvin Solomon: 8.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 56.9 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
- Latrell Jossell: 9.7 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (40-for-96)
New Mexico State Team Leaders
- Teddy Allen: 17.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.1 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (38-for-118)
- Jabari Rice: 12.3 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (28-for-77)
- William McNair: 7.4 PTS, 56.1 FG%, 20 3PT% (2-for-10)
- Johnny McCants: 8.1 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 52.7 FG%, 25 3PT% (9-for-36)
- Marchelus Avery: 5 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 31 3PT% (9-for-29)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.