The Sam Houston Bearkats (11-9, 6-1 WAC) are only 1-point favorites as they try to continue a four-game home win streak when they host the Grand Canyon Antelopes (15-3, 5-1 WAC) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Bernard Johnson Coliseum. The contest airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 130.5.
Sam Houston vs. Grand Canyon Predictions
Sam Houston vs. Grand Canyon Betting Odds
|Sam Houston||-1||130.5 points|
Sam Houston vs. Grand Canyon Last 10 Games
- Sam Houston is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Sam Houston games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Bearkats games averaged 4.8 more points (135.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Bearkats have a points-per-game average 4.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Grand Canyon has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Grand Canyon’s last 10 contests saw seven go over the total.
- The past 10 Antelopes games averaged 3.1 more points (133.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Antelopes have scored 4.2 more points per contest compared to their 69.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Sam Houston vs. Grand Canyon Betting Trends
- Sam Houston has covered the spread in a game 14 times this season (14-4-0).
- The Bearkats are 4-2 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Sam Houston’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Bearkats average 14.4 more points per game (71.3) than the Antelopes give up (56.9).
- When Sam Houston puts up more than 56.9 points, it is 9-4 against the spread and 10-7 overall.
- Grand Canyon is 10-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this year, the Antelopes went 3-1 against the spread.
- Grand Canyon’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 15 chances this year.
- The Antelopes’ 69.7 points per game are 5.3 more points than the 64.4 the Bearkats give up.
- Grand Canyon is 8-2 against the spread and 12-0 overall when it scores more than 64.4 points.
Sam Houston vs. Grand Canyon Over/Under Trends
- A total of 11 Sam Houston games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 130.5 points.
- In Grand Canyon’s 15 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 130.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 141 points per game, 10.5 points more than the point total of 130.5 for this contest.
- The 121.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 9.2 fewer than the 130.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Bearkats have seen a 136.8 over/under in their games this season, 6.3 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Antelopes’ games this season (134.2 points).
Sam Houston Team Leaders
- Savion Flagg: 19.9 PTS, 7.9 REB, 45.8 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (55-for-139)
- Tristan Ikpe: 6.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 53.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Jaden Ray: 8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.1 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (19-for-53)
- Demarkus Lampley: 11.3 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (50-for-142)
- Javion May: 5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.8 FG%, 25 3PT% (5-for-20)
Grand Canyon Team Leaders
- Jovan Blacksher Jr.: 17.2 PTS, 1.9 STL, 46.1 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (43-for-94)
- Gabe McGlothan: 10.1 PTS, 48 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (20-for-55)
- Holland Woods: 11.6 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (30-for-80)
- Sean Miller-Moore: 7.4 PTS, 56.5 FG%, 13.3 3PT% (2-for-15)
- Chance McMillian: 5.5 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (19-for-51)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.