The La Salle Explorers (6-9, 1-4 A-10) are underdogs (by 6.5 points) to break a three-game home losing streak when they host the Richmond Spiders (11-7, 2-3 A-10) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 4:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 144.5 points.
Richmond vs. La Salle Predictions
Richmond vs. La Salle Betting Odds
Richmond vs. La Salle Last 10 Games
- Richmond has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Richmond and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Spiders games averaged 144.5 total points, the same as this matchup’s over/under.
- The Spiders’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 1.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- La Salle is 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- La Salle and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Explorers games averaged 4.3 fewer points (140.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Explorers are scoring 69.4 points per game compared to their 69.1 season average.
Richmond vs. La Salle Betting Trends
- Richmond has covered the spread nine times this season (9-9-0).
- In games this season when favored by 6.5 points or more, the Spiders are 4-6 against the spread.
- This season, Richmond’s games have hit the over 10 times.
- The 74.9 points per game the Spiders record are just 3.7 more points than the Explorers give up (71.2).
- Richmond has a 6-5 record against the spread and an 8-3 record overall when scoring more than 71.2 points.
- La Salle has covered the spread in a game seven times this season (7-8-0).
- The Explorers have an ATS record of 6-2 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving La Salle have hit the over seven times this season.
- The Explorers’ 69.1 points per game are just 2.6 fewer points than the 71.7 the Spiders give up.
- La Salle has put together a 5-2 ATS record and a 4-3 overall record in games it scores more than 71.7 points.
Richmond vs. La Salle Over/Under Trends
- Richmond and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s over/under of 144.5 points 10 times this season.
- This season, seven of La Salle’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 144.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 144 points per game, 0.5 points fewer than the total of 144.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 142.9 points per game, 1.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Spiders games is 143.9 points, 0.6 fewer than the over/under of 144.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.6 points more than the average over/under in Explorers’ games this season (140.9 points).
Richmond Team Leaders
- Jacob Gilyard: 12.6 PTS, 6.1 AST, 3.5 STL, 40 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (43-for-122)
- Tyler Burton: 17.1 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 49 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (37-for-89)
- Grant Golden: 14.9 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (19-for-53)
- Nathan Cayo: 8.3 PTS, 55.1 FG%
- Nick Sherod: 7.6 PTS, 33.6 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (34-for-98)
La Salle Team Leaders
- Clifton Moore: 11.8 PTS, 2.6 BLK, 48.9 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (4-for-24)
- Jack Clark: 9.4 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (20-for-63)
- Anwar Gill: 5.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 46.5 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
- Christian Ray: 4.8 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 19.2 3PT% (5-for-26)
- Josh Nickelberry: 11.5 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (33-for-91)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.