The George Washington Colonials (5-11, 1-3 A-10) are heavy underdogs (by 15.5 points) to end a seven-game road losing streak when they visit the Rhode Island Rams (11-4, 3-1 A-10) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 12:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 133.5 points.
Rhode Island vs. George Washington Predictions
Rhode Island vs. George Washington Betting Odds
|Rhode Island||-15.5||133.5 points|
Rhode Island vs. George Washington Last 10 Games
- Rhode Island is 8-2 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Rhode Island games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The Rams’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 137.5 points scored. That’s four more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Rams’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 0.4 points higher than their season-long average.
- George Washington covered the spread nine times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- George Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Colonials games averaged 136 total points, 2.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Colonials have a 63.6 points-per-game average, 1.0 points below their season-long scoring average.
Rhode Island vs. George Washington Betting Trends
- Rhode Island has put together a record of 11-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rams are winless against the spread when they have played as 15.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Rhode Island’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Rams put up just 0.9 fewer points per game (70.9) than the Colonials allow (71.8).
- When Rhode Island scores more than 71.8 points, it is 5-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- George Washington is 12-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Colonials have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 15.5-point underdogs.
- This season, George Washington’s games have hit the over six times out of 17 chances.
- The Colonials put up just 1.7 more points per game (64.6) than the Rams allow their opponents to score (62.9).
- When it scores more than 62.9 points, George Washington is 5-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
Rhode Island vs. George Washington Over/Under Trends
- This season, 10 of Rhode Island’s 16 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 133.5 points.
- There have been nine George Washington games that have ended with a combined score higher than 133.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 135.5 points per game, two points more than the point total of 133.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 134.7 points per game, 1.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Rams have seen a 137.5 average over/under in their games this season, four points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Colonials’ games have a total points bet of 138.4 points this season, 4.9 points more than the over/under for this game.
Rhode Island Team Leaders
- Makhel Mitchell: 12.4 PTS, 3.1 BLK, 60.9 FG%
- Jeremy Sheppard: 12.2 PTS, 1.7 STL, 39.3 FG%, 40 3PT% (28-for-70)
- Makhi Mitchell: 9.6 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 56.5 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
- Antwan Walker: 8.3 PTS, 64.9 FG%, 55.6 3PT% (10-for-18)
- Malik Martin: 6.9 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
George Washington Team Leaders
- Joe Bamisile: 15.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 1.4 BLK, 44.4 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (24-for-78)
- Ricky Lindo Jr.: 8.1 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.8 STL, 1.9 BLK, 40.2 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- James Bishop: 15.6 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (30-for-101)
- Brendan Adams: 8.8 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (15-for-70)
- Brayon Freeman: 8.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.3 FG%, 40 3PT% (12-for-30)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.