The Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (13-6, 7-1 Summit) are 7-point favorites as they try to continue a five-game home win streak when they square off against the North Dakota State Bison (11-7, 3-3 Summit) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Mabee Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 154.5.
Oral Roberts vs. North Dakota State Predictions
Oral Roberts vs. North Dakota State Betting Odds
|Oral Roberts||-7||154.5 points|
Oral Roberts vs. North Dakota State Last 10 Games
- Oral Roberts is 9-1 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Oral Roberts and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Golden Eagles games averaged 1.3 fewer points (153.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Golden Eagles have a points-per-game average 1.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- North Dakota State is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- North Dakota State’s last 10 games saw seven hit the over.
- The last 10 Bison games averaged 138.3 total points, 16.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Bison have scored 1.9 more points per contest compared to their 73.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Oral Roberts vs. North Dakota State Betting Trends
- Oral Roberts is 12-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Golden Eagles have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- This season, Oral Roberts’ games have hit the over nine times out of 15 chances.
- The Golden Eagles score 82.7 points per game, 13.6 more points than the 69.1 the Bison allow.
- Oral Roberts is 10-3 against the spread and 13-3 overall when scoring more than 69.1 points.
- North Dakota State has covered the spread eight times over 16 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 7-point underdogs or more, the Bison have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- North Dakota State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 16 chances this year.
- The Bison average just 4.1 more points per game (73.4) than the Golden Eagles allow their opponents to score (69.3).
- North Dakota State has put together a 3-6 ATS record and an 8-3 overall record in games it scores more than 69.3 points.
Oral Roberts vs. North Dakota State Over/Under Trends
- Oral Roberts and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (154.5 points) nine times this season.
- Six of North Dakota State’s games ended with a combined score higher than 154.5 points this season.
- The Golden Eagles average 82.7 points per game against the Bison’s 73.4, totaling 1.6 points over the game’s total of 154.5.
- The 138.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 16.1 fewer than the 154.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Golden Eagles games is 152.3 points, 2.2 fewer than the over/under of 154.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 18.2 points more than the average over/under in Bison’s games this season (136.3 points).
Oral Roberts Team Leaders
- Max Abmas: 22.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.4 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (75-for-179)
- Kareem Thompson: 7.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.8 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (19-for-51)
- Francis Lacis: 6.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.6 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (27-for-69)
- DeShang Weaver: 10.1 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 50.3 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (31-for-75)
- Trey Phipps: 10.1 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (40-for-85)
North Dakota State Team Leaders
- Rocky Kreuser: 16.2 PTS, 7.9 REB, 48.5 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (33-for-85)
- Tyree Eady: 8.9 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (12-for-46)
- Grant Nelson: 12.7 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 49 FG%, 30 3PT% (15-for-50)
- Sam Griesel: 12 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Jarius Cook: 9.5 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (30-for-72)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.