The IUPUI Jaguars (1-16, 0-7 Horizon) are big, 12.5-point underdogs as they try to turn around an 11-game losing streak when they host the Northern Kentucky Norse (7-9, 3-4 Horizon) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Indiana Farmers Coliseum. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 123.
Northern Kentucky vs. IUPUI Predictions
Northern Kentucky vs. IUPUI Betting Odds
|Northern Kentucky||-12.5||123 points|
Northern Kentucky vs. IUPUI Last 10 Games
- Northern Kentucky has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Northern Kentucky games has exceeded the set total three times.
- The past 10 Norse games averaged 15.1 more points (138.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Norse’s per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 3.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- IUPUI covered the spread nine times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 0-10 record straight-up in those games.
- IUPUI’s past 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The last 10 Jaguars games averaged 125.5 total points, 2.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Jaguars are scoring at a rate of 50.9 PPG, equal to their season-long scoring average.
Northern Kentucky vs. IUPUI Betting Trends
- Northern Kentucky has covered the spread in a game six times this season (6-8-0).
- Northern Kentucky’s games have gone over the total six times out of 14 chances this season.
- The 69.4 points per game the Norse put up are only 1.4 more points than the Jaguars allow (68).
- Northern Kentucky has a 2-3 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when putting up more than 68 points.
- IUPUI has covered the spread 14 times over 16 games with a set spread.
- The Jaguars are a perfect 6-0 ATS when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- IUPUI games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times this year.
- The Jaguars score an average of 50.9 points per game, 18.4 fewer points than the 69.3 the Norse give up.
Northern Kentucky vs. IUPUI Over/Under Trends
- This season, Northern Kentucky games have gone over this game’s 123-point total 13 times.
- There have been seven IUPUI games that have ended with a combined score higher than 123 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 123 is 2.7 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Norse (69.4 points per game) and the Jaguars (50.9 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 14.3 fewer points than the 137.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Norse have seen a 138.4 over/under in their games this season, 15.4 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Jaguars’ games have a total points bet of 128.8 points this season, 5.8 points more than the over/under for this game.
Northern Kentucky Team Leaders
- Sam Vinson: 11.1 PTS, 2.2 STL, 38.4 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (24-for-66)
- Marques Warrick: 14.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 33.9 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (32-for-104)
- Adrian Nelson: 7.7 PTS, 8.5 REB, 59.5 FG%
- Trevon Faulkner: 12.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.2 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (32-for-90)
- Chris Brandon: 4.3 PTS, 7 REB, 60.5 FG%
IUPUI Team Leaders
- B.J. Maxwell: 10.9 PTS, 33.1 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (19-for-80)
- Nathan McClure: 4.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.2 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (10-for-42)
- Azariah Seay: 6.4 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 18.6 3PT% (8-for-43)
- Bakari LaStrap: 6.8 PTS, 44 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (7-for-16)
- Jonah Carrasco: 3.9 PTS, 47.1 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.