The Northern Iowa Panthers (9-8, 5-2 MVC) are slightly favored (by 2 points) to continue a three-game home win streak when they host the Drake Bulldogs (13-6, 4-2 MVC) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The point total is 141.5 in the matchup.
Northern Iowa vs. Drake Predictions
Northern Iowa vs. Drake Betting Odds
|Northern Iowa||-2||141.5 points|
Northern Iowa vs. Drake Last 10 Games
- Northern Iowa is 7-3 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Northern Iowa’s past 10 games saw eight hit the over.
- The past 10 Panthers games averaged 4.5 fewer points (137) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Panthers have scored 2.4 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Drake is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Drake and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 135.2 total points, 6.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bulldogs’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 73, 1.2 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Northern Iowa vs. Drake Betting Trends
- Northern Iowa has covered the spread five times this season (5-11-0).
- The Panthers are only 2-7 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Northern Iowa’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Panthers score 74.9 points per game, 9.6 more points than the 65.3 the Bulldogs give up.
- Northern Iowa is 6-7 against the spread and 9-5 overall when scoring more than 65.3 points.
- Drake has covered the spread eight times this year (8-12-0).
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 4-0.
- Drake’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 20 chances this year.
- The Bulldogs put up only four more points per game (74.2) than the Panthers allow (70.2).
- Drake is 3-8 against the spread and 10-3 overall when it scores more than 70.2 points.
Northern Iowa vs. Drake Over/Under Trends
- This season, Northern Iowa games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 141.5-point over/under eight times.
- This season, 10 of Drake’s games have ended with a score higher than 141.5 points.
- The point total for the contest of 141.5 is 7.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Panthers (74.9 points per game) and the Bulldogs (74.2 points per game).
- The 135.5 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are six fewer than the 141.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Panthers games is 137.9 points, 3.6 fewer than the over/under of 141.5 points for this contest.
- Bulldogs games have an over/under of 139.3 points this season, 2.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Northern Iowa Team Leaders
- AJ Green: 17.8 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (45-for-129)
- Noah Carter: 14.4 PTS, 51.7 FG%, 36 3PT% (27-for-75)
- Nate Heise: 10.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 52.7 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (20-for-45)
- Trae Berhow: 8.9 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (32-for-81)
- Tywhon Pickford: 5 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
Drake Team Leaders
- Tucker DeVries: 13.4 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (46-for-129)
- Garrett Sturtz: 10.5 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.3 STL, 60.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Tremell Murphy: 9.8 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (27-for-77)
- D.J. Wilkins: 9.4 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (35-for-95)
- Darnell Brodie: 7.2 PTS, 52.1 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.