The Delaware State Hornets (2-12, 0-1 MEAC) are 8.5-point underdogs as they try to stop a four-game home losing streak when they square off against the North Carolina Central Eagles (6-9, 0-0 MEAC) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Memorial Hall Gym. The matchup airs at 4:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 137.5.
North Carolina Central vs. Delaware State Predictions
North Carolina Central vs. Delaware State Betting Odds
|North Carolina Central||-8.5||137.5 points|
North Carolina Central vs. Delaware State Last 10 Games
- North Carolina Central covered the spread nine times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- North Carolina Central and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Eagles’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 140.4 points scored. That’s 2.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Eagles’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 9.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- Delaware State is 0-10 overall and 10-0-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Delaware State’s past 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Hornets games averaged 1.1 more points (138.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Hornets’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 55.6, 5.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
North Carolina Central vs. Delaware State Betting Trends
- North Carolina Central has covered the spread nine times in 10 games with a set spread.
- Games involving North Carolina Central have hit the over six times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Eagles score just 1.8 fewer points per game (72.7) than the Hornets give up (74.5).
- Delaware State is a perfect 11-0-0 against the spread so far this season.
- The Hornets are a perfect 10-0 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- This year, four of Delaware State’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Hornets put up 8.2 fewer points per game (60.9) than the Eagles allow their opponents to score (69.1).
North Carolina Central vs. Delaware State Over/Under Trends
- Seven North Carolina Central games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 137.5 points.
- This season, three games Delaware State played finished with a combined score over 137.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 137.5 is 3.9 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Eagles (72.7 points per game) and the Hornets (60.9 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 6.1 fewer points than the 143.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Eagles have seen a 140.4 over/under in their games this season, 2.9 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Hornets’ games this season (139.6 points).
North Carolina Central Team Leaders
- Randy Miller Jr.: 13.2 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (23-for-66)
- Eric Boone: 7.8 PTS, 2 STL, 33 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
- Justin Wright: 8.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 49.4 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (7-for-15)
- Kris Monroe: 9.2 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 32 3PT% (16-for-50)
- Marque Maultsby: 5.9 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (11-for-38)
Delaware State Team Leaders
- Myles Carter: 14.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.7 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (13-for-48)
- Dominik Fragala: 13.9 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (26-for-80)
- D’Marco Baucum: 6.9 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Corey Perkins: 7.2 PTS, 1.8 STL, 36.7 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
- Chris Yannick: 3.6 PTS, 2 BLK, 46.7 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.