The New Orleans Privateers (9-8, 2-0 Southland) are 5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a five-game win streak when they host the Northwestern State Demons (4-15, 0-2 Southland) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Lakefront Arena. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 154.
New Orleans vs. Northwestern State Predictions
New Orleans vs. Northwestern State Betting Odds
|New Orleans||-5||154 points|
New Orleans vs. Northwestern State Last 10 Games
- New Orleans is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- New Orleans’ last 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Privateers games averaged 5.4 fewer points (148.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Privateers have a points-per-game average 3.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Northwestern State has a 1-9 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- Northwestern State’s past 10 contests saw seven go over the total.
- The Demons’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 148.1 points scored. That’s 5.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Demons have scored 3.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 70.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
New Orleans vs. Northwestern State Betting Trends
- New Orleans has gone 10-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Privateers are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- This season, New Orleans’ games have hit the over eight times out of 14 chances.
- The 75.8 points per game the Privateers put up are 5.1 fewer points than the Demons give up (80.9).
- Northwestern State has put together a record of 15-1-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5 points or more so far this season, the Demons have gone 14-0 against the spread.
- Northwestern State’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 16 chances this year.
- The Demons put up just 2.4 fewer points per game (70.1) than the Privateers allow their opponents to score (72.5).
- When it scores more than 72.5 points, Northwestern State is 2-0 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
New Orleans vs. Northwestern State Over/Under Trends
- This season, New Orleans and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 154 points three times.
- This season, eight games Northwestern State played finished with a combined score higher than 154 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.9 points per game, 8.1 points fewer than the point total of 154 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 153.4 points per game, 0.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Privateers have seen a 148.2 average over/under in their games this season, 5.8 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 6.4 points more than the average over/under in Demons’ games this season (147.6 points).
New Orleans Team Leaders
- Derek St. Hilaire: 19.2 PTS, 2.1 STL, 43.9 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (34-for-89)
- Troy Green: 14.4 PTS, 1.9 STL, 44.2 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (6-for-28)
- Simeon Kirkland: 8.7 PTS, 62.4 FG%
- Daniel Sackey: 7.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.8 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (12-for-37)
- Tyson Jackson: 8.6 PTS, 55.4 FG%
Northwestern State Team Leaders
- Kendal Coleman: 14.5 PTS, 9 REB, 1.2 STL, 51.8 FG%
- Cedric Garrett: 6.9 PTS, 35.3 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (14-for-59)
- Larry Owens: 7.4 PTS, 59.4 FG%
- Laterrance Reed: 6.6 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (19-for-59)
- Brian White: 5.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.