The New Hampshire Wildcats (6-6, 1-2 America East) are 6.5-point favorites as they try to build on a five-game home win streak when they square off against the UMass-Lowell River Hawks (9-7, 2-3 America East) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Lundholm Gymnasium. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 129.5.
New Hampshire vs. UMass-Lowell Predictions
New Hampshire vs. UMass-Lowell Betting Odds
|New Hampshire||-6.5||129.5 points|
New Hampshire vs. UMass-Lowell Betting Trends
- New Hampshire has covered the spread eight times over 10 games with a set spread.
- The Wildcats are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- New Hampshire games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Wildcats average 6.8 more points per game (70.8) than the River Hawks allow (64).
- New Hampshire has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 5-2 record overall when putting up more than 64 points.
- UMass-Lowell has put together an 8-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 6.5 points or more so far this year, the River Hawks have gone 3-0 against the spread.
- This season, four of UMass-Lowell’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The River Hawks put up only 4.9 more points per game (69.3) than the Wildcats give up to opponents (64.4).
- UMass-Lowell is 4-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall when it scores more than 64.4 points.
New Hampshire vs. UMass-Lowell Over/Under Trends
- New Hampshire and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (129.5 points) four times this season.
- There have been nine UMass-Lowell games that have ended with a combined score over 129.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140.1 points per game, 10.6 points more than the total of 129.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 128.4 points per game, 1.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wildcats have seen a 133 average over/under in their games this season, 3.5 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 6.8 points fewer than the average over/under in River Hawks’ games this season (136.3 points).
New Hampshire Team Leaders
- Jayden Martinez: 14.8 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 46.9 3PT% (23-for-49)
- Blondeau Tchoukuiengo: 10.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.9 FG%, 41 3PT% (16-for-39)
- Nick Guadarrama: 12.2 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
- Nick Johnson: 7.8 PTS, 51.6 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (8-for-18)
- Tayler Mattos: 5.6 PTS, 7.4 REB, 46.5 FG%
UMass-Lowell Team Leaders
- Max Brooks: 9.9 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 63.1 FG%
- Kalil Thomas: 10.3 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (23-for-71)
- Everette Hammond: 10.1 PTS, 1.7 STL, 36.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (16-for-52)
- Allin Blunt: 10.4 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 28 3PT% (14-for-50)
- Justin Faison: 9.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.9 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (23-for-77)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.