The Navy Midshipmen (12-6, 5-2 Patriot) are at home in Patriot action against the Army Black Knights (11-8, 5-2 Patriot) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 1:30 PM ET. The Midshipmen are favored by 8.5 points in the game. The over/under is 134.5 for the matchup.
Navy vs. Army Predictions
Navy vs. Army Betting Odds
Navy vs. Army Last 10 Games
- Navy has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Navy and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Midshipmen games averaged 131.2 total points, 3.3 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Midshipmen are scoring 0.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Army covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Army and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Black Knights games averaged 7.8 more points (142.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Black Knights’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 70.8, 0.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Navy vs. Army Betting Trends
- Navy has registered a 14-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 8.5 points or more so far this season, the Midshipmen have gone 4-1 against the spread.
- This season, eight of Navy’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Midshipmen average 66.7 points per game, only 2.8 fewer points than the 69.5 the Black Knights allow.
- Navy is 6-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall when scoring more than 69.5 points.
- Army has compiled a 12-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Black Knights have an ATS record of 4-0 when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- This season, nine of Army’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The Black Knights score an average of 71.6 points per game, 11.2 more points than the 60.4 the Midshipmen allow to opponents.
- Army has put together an 8-3 ATS record and an 11-3 overall record in games it scores more than 60.4 points.
Navy vs. Army Over/Under Trends
- This season, Navy and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 134.5 points five times.
- This season, 10 of Army’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 134.5 points.
- The point total for the game of 134.5 is 3.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Midshipmen (66.7 points per game) and the Black Knights (71.6 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 129.9 points per game, 4.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Midshipmen games is 130.9 points, 3.6 fewer than the over/under of 134.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 6.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Black Knights’ games this season (141.1 points).
Navy Team Leaders
- John Carter Jr.: 13.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.1 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (38-for-93)
- Tyler Nelson: 8.3 PTS, 48 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (14-for-44)
- Greg Summers: 10.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51.4 FG%
- Daniel Deaver: 7.6 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
- Jaylen Walker: 6.4 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 40 3PT% (14-for-35)
Army Team Leaders
- Jalen Rucker: 15.8 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (51-for-136)
- Josh Caldwell: 12.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 44.9 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (10-for-44)
- Charlie Peterson: 7.9 PTS, 50 FG%
- Aaron Duhart: 6.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (15-for-38)
- Chris Mann: 6.5 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (6-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.