The Montana Grizzlies (12-6, 5-2 Big Sky) visit the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (6-10, 2-3 Big Sky) in a matchup of Big Sky teams at J. Lawrence Walkup Skydome, starting at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 22, 2022. The Lumberjacks are 6.5-point underdogs in the game. The over/under in the matchup is set at 135.5.
Montana vs. Northern Arizona Predictions
Montana vs. Northern Arizona Betting Odds
Montana vs. Northern Arizona Last 10 Games
- Montana covered the spread eight times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Montana’s past 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The Grizzlies’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 133.4 points scored. That’s 2.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Grizzlies have a points-per-game average 4.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Northern Arizona has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Northern Arizona’s last 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The Lumberjacks’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 139.5 points scored. That’s four more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Lumberjacks are scoring 65.5 points per game compared to their 70.6 season average.
Montana vs. Northern Arizona Betting Trends
- Montana has covered the spread in a game 12 times this season (12-3-0).
- The Grizzlies have an ATS record of 4-1 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Montana’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 15 chances this season.
- The 73.3 points per game the Grizzlies score are the same as the Lumberjacks give up.
- Montana is 3-2-1 against the spread and 7-2 overall when scoring more than 73.6 points.
- Northern Arizona has compiled a 9-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Lumberjacks have an ATS record of 5-0 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Northern Arizona games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 14 chances this year.
- The Lumberjacks’ 70.6 points per game are 7.4 more points than the 63.2 the Grizzlies allow to opponents.
- Northern Arizona has put together a 4-4 ATS record and a 6-4 overall record in games it scores more than 63.2 points.
Montana vs. Northern Arizona Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of Montana’s 15 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- In Northern Arizona’s 14 games this season, nine have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 135.5.
- The Grizzlies average 73.3 points per game against the Lumberjacks’ 70.6, amounting to 8.4 points over the contest’s total of 135.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 136.8 points per game, 1.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Grizzlies games is 134.3 points, 1.2 fewer than the over/under of 135.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.4 points separates the average total points bet in Lumberjacks’ games (138.9 points) and this contest’s over/under (135.5 points).
Montana Team Leaders
- Josh Bannan: 12.9 PTS, 8.1 REB, 48.3 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (18-for-43)
- Cameron Parker: 8.8 PTS, 5.8 AST, 53 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (7-for-18)
- Robby Beasley III: 11.6 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (39-for-103)
- Derrick Carter-Hollinger: 7.5 PTS, 51 FG%, 50 3PT% (16-for-32)
- Brandon Whitney: 9 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
Northern Arizona Team Leaders
- Carson Towt: 8.6 PTS, 9.9 REB, 44.1 FG%
- Jalen Cole: 18.9 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (52-for-122)
- Nik Mains: 12.7 PTS, 48 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (38-for-88)
- Ezekiel Richards: 6.1 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 56.7 FG%
- Keith Haymon: 9.6 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (25-for-74)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.