The Detroit Mercy Titans (5-10, 3-3 Horizon) are underdogs (+1) as they attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Milwaukee Panthers (7-12, 5-5 Horizon) at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena. The matchup’s over/under is set at 142.
Milwaukee vs. Detroit Mercy Predictions
Milwaukee vs. Detroit Mercy Betting Odds
Milwaukee vs. Detroit Mercy Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Milwaukee’s last 10 outings saw seven go over the total.
- The past 10 Panthers games averaged 7.1 fewer points (134.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Panthers have a points-per-game average 3.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Detroit Mercy is 4-6 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Detroit Mercy’s last 10 contests saw three go over the total.
- The last 10 Titans games averaged 140.9 total points, 1.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Titans’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 69.5, 1.1 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Milwaukee vs. Detroit Mercy Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has covered the spread 11 times in 18 games with a set spread.
- The Panthers are 5-5 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Milwaukee’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Panthers put up only 2.8 fewer points per game (67.4) than the Titans allow (70.2).
- When Milwaukee scores more than 70.2 points, it is 6-2 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- Detroit Mercy is 14-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Titans have an ATS record of 10-1 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Detroit Mercy’s games have gone over the total six times out of 16 chances this year.
- The Titans’ 68.4 points per game are just 1.9 fewer points than the 70.3 the Panthers allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 70.3 points, Detroit Mercy is 4-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
Milwaukee vs. Detroit Mercy Over/Under Trends
- Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s total of 142 points nine times this season.
- This season, six of Detroit Mercy’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 142 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 142 is 6.2 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Panthers (67.4 points per game) and the Titans (68.4 points per game).
- The 140.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 1.5 fewer than the 142 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Panthers games is 3.8 points fewer than the over/under of 142 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.2 points separates this game’s over/under (142 points) and the average total points bet in Titans’ games (141.8 points) this season.
Milwaukee Team Leaders
- DeAndre Gholston: 15.8 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (38-for-108)
- Jordan Lathon: 7.6 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (13-for-51)
- Donovan Newby: 8.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.2 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (30-for-73)
- Joey St. Pierre: 5.6 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 54.9 FG%
- Josh Thomas: 10.9 PTS, 55 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
Detroit Mercy Team Leaders
- Antoine Davis: 24 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.3 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (65-for-168)
- Madut Akec: 15.1 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.7 STL, 50.6 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (16-for-43)
- Matt Johnson: 6.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.1 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (15-for-38)
- Willy Isiani: 5 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (16-for-37)
- Kevin McAdoo: 6 PTS, 36.2 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (11-for-41)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.