The Miami Hurricanes (14-4, 6-1 ACC) host the Florida State Seminoles (12-5, 5-2 ACC) after winning eight home games in a row. The Hurricanes are favored by only 2.5 points in the contest, which begins at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 22, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 146.5 points.
Miami vs. Florida State Predictions
Miami vs. Florida State Betting Odds
Miami vs. Florida State Last 10 Games
- Miami is 9-1 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Miami games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The Hurricanes’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 145.6 points scored. That’s 0.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Hurricanes have scored 3.8 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Florida State is 8-2 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Florida State games have gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Seminoles games averaged 144.7 total points, 1.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Seminoles’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 74.4, 0.1 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Miami vs. Florida State Betting Trends
- Miami has covered the spread six times over 18 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Hurricanes have an ATS record of 3-7.
- This season, Miami’s games have hit the over 11 times.
- The 76.8 points per game the Hurricanes score are 7.8 more points than the Seminoles give up (69).
- Miami is 6-6 against the spread and 11-1 overall when scoring more than 69 points.
- Florida State has gone 8-9-0 against the spread this year.
- The Seminoles are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This season, nine of Florida State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Seminoles score an average of 74.3 points per game, just two more points than the 72.3 the Hurricanes allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 72.3 points, Florida State is 7-3 against the spread and 10-0 overall.
Miami vs. Florida State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Miami games have gone over this matchup’s 146.5-point total eight times.
- In Florida State’s 17 games this season, nine have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 146.5.
- The Hurricanes average 76.8 points per game against the Seminoles’ 74.3, amounting to 4.6 points over the game’s total of 146.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 141.3 points per game, 5.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Hurricanes games is 3.3 points fewer than the over/under of 146.5 points in this matchup.
- Seminoles games have an over/under of 142.9 points this season, 3.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Miami Team Leaders
- Kameron McGusty: 18 PTS, 1.7 STL, 49.3 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (26-for-73)
- Isaiah Wong: 16.4 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (26-for-79)
- Charlie Moore: 12.5 PTS, 2 STL, 45.1 FG%, 40 3PT% (32-for-80)
- Jordan Miller: 8.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 48 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (17-for-48)
- Sam Waardenburg: 7.1 PTS, 54.1 FG%, 45.9 3PT% (17-for-37)
Florida State Team Leaders
- Caleb Mills: 13.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 42.6 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (22-for-59)
- Anthony Polite: 9.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40.2 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (15-for-57)
- Malik Osborne: 10.2 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (20-for-52)
- Matthew Cleveland: 10.5 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 17.6 3PT% (3-for-17)
- Rayquan Evans: 6.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.1 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (9-for-28)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.