The Miami (OH) RedHawks (8-8, 2-3 MAC) are at home in MAC action against the Northern Illinois Huskies (5-9, 2-2 MAC) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 3:30 PM ET. The RedHawks are double-digit favorites by 12.5 points in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 141 points.
Miami (OH) vs. Northern Illinois Predictions
Miami (OH) vs. Northern Illinois Betting Odds
|Miami (OH)||-12.5||141 points|
Miami (OH) vs. Northern Illinois Last 10 Games
- Miami (OH) is 2-8 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Miami (OH)’s past 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 RedHawks games averaged 4.9 more points (145.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the RedHawks have a points-per-game average six points below their season-long scoring average.
- Northern Illinois covered the spread nine times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Northern Illinois’ last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The Huskies’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 132.9 points scored. That’s 8.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Huskies’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 64, 2.9 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Miami (OH) vs. Northern Illinois Betting Trends
- Miami (OH) has covered the spread seven times over 13 games with a set spread.
- The RedHawks are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 12.5-point favorites.
- Miami (OH)’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 13 chances this season.
- The RedHawks score seven more points per game (77.6) than the Huskies allow (70.6).
- Miami (OH) has a 4-3 record against the spread and a 7-3 record overall when scoring more than 70.6 points.
- Northern Illinois is 14-1-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 12.5-point underdogs or more, the Huskies have a perfect ATS record of 7-0.
- This year, Northern Illinois’ games have hit the over six times out of 15 chances.
- The Huskies score 9.0 fewer points per game (61.1) than the RedHawks give up (70.1).
- When it scores more than 70.1 points, Northern Illinois is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
Miami (OH) vs. Northern Illinois Over/Under Trends
- This season, Miami (OH) games have hit the over on this matchup’s 141-point total 10 times.
- There have been four Northern Illinois games that have finished with a combined score higher than 141 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138.7 points per game, 2.3 points fewer than the point total of 141 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 140.7 points per game, 0.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The RedHawks have seen a 144.6 average over/under in their games this season, 3.6 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 6.5 points separates this matchup’s over/under (141 points) and the average total points bet in Huskies’ games (134.5 points) this season.
Miami (OH) Team Leaders
- Dae Dae Grant: 16.3 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (36-for-105)
- Mekhi Lairy: 14.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.1 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (28-for-90)
- Dalonte Brown: 12.4 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (31-for-82)
- Precious Ayah: 9.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 1.4 BLK, 71.9 FG%
- Isaiah Coleman-Lands: 7 PTS, 38 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (25-for-72)
Northern Illinois Team Leaders
- Trendon Hankerson: 10.6 PTS, 1.9 STL, 36.6 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (29-for-77)
- Keshawn Williams: 14.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (13-for-36)
- Kaleb Thornton: 8.2 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (13-for-32)
- Anthony Crump: 6 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Chinedu Kingsley Okanu: 4.9 PTS, 43.8 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.