The McNeese Cowboys (7-12, 1-1 Southland) visit the Incarnate Word Cardinals (4-15, 0-2 Southland) after losing three straight road games. The Cowboys are favored by 3.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 22, 2022. The matchup has an over/under set at 140.5 points.
McNeese vs. Incarnate Word Predictions
McNeese vs. Incarnate Word Betting Odds
McNeese vs. Incarnate Word Last 10 Games
- McNeese covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- McNeese and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Cowboys games averaged 4.7 more points (145.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Cowboys are scoring 8.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Incarnate Word is 2-8 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Incarnate Word and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Cardinals games averaged 140.4 total points, 0.1 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Cardinals have scored 5.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 66.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
McNeese vs. Incarnate Word Betting Trends
- McNeese has put together an 11-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys have yet to cover a spread when they are at least 3.5-point favorites (0-1).
- This season, McNeese’s games have hit the over seven times out of 15 chances.
- The Cowboys put up 75.8 points per game, only 0.4 fewer points than the 76.2 the Cardinals allow.
- Incarnate Word has registered a 14-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this year, the Cardinals went 13-0 against the spread.
- This season, Incarnate Word’s games have hit the over nine times out of 16 chances.
- The Cardinals put up an average of 66.2 points per game, 6.6 fewer points than the 72.8 the Cowboys give up to opponents.
McNeese vs. Incarnate Word Over/Under Trends
- McNeese and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (140.5 points) seven times this season.
- This season, nine of Incarnate Word’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 140.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 140.5 is 1.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cowboys (75.8 points per game) and the Cardinals (66.2 points per game).
- The 149 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 8.5 more than the 140.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Cowboys have seen a 145.8 average over/under in their games this season, 5.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 1.3 points more than the average over/under in Cardinals’ games this season (139.2 points).
McNeese Team Leaders
- Myles Lewis: 11.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50.9 FG%
- Christian Shumate: 10.1 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 50.9 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (4-for-24)
- Kellon Taylor: 9.9 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 18.5 3PT% (5-for-27)
- Brendan Medley-Bacon: 9.9 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 55.2 FG%
- Zach Scott: 8.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.2 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (35-for-85)
Incarnate Word Team Leaders
- RJ Glasper: 15.5 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (29-for-85)
- Drew Lutz: 10.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 32.2 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (20-for-75)
- Johnny Hughes III: 10.7 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (8-for-24)
- Benjamin Griscti: 9.4 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (33-for-91)
- Josh Morgan: 11.8 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 42 3PT% (29-for-69)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.