The Maryland-Eastern Shore Hawks (5-7, 0-1 MEAC) are at home in MEAC action against the South Carolina State Bulldogs (8-10, 0-2 MEAC) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The Hawks are 2.5-point favorites in the game. The over/under in the matchup is set at 136.5.
Maryland-Eastern Shore vs. South Carolina State Predictions
Maryland-Eastern Shore vs. South Carolina State Betting Odds
|Maryland-Eastern Shore||-2.5||136.5 points|
Maryland-Eastern Shore vs. South Carolina State Betting Trends
- Maryland-Eastern Shore has covered the spread nine times over nine games with a set spread.
- This season, Maryland-Eastern Shore’s games have hit the over four times out of nine chances.
- The Hawks score 69.6 points per game, 6.2 fewer points than the 75.8 the Bulldogs give up.
- South Carolina State has covered the spread 12 times over 16 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 11-1.
- South Carolina State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 17 chances this year.
- The Bulldogs put up 9.7 more points per game (75.1) than the Hawks allow their opponents to score (65.4).
- South Carolina State is 4-3-1 against the spread and 7-5 overall when it scores more than 65.4 points.
Maryland-Eastern Shore vs. South Carolina State Over/Under Trends
- Maryland-Eastern Shore and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s total of 136.5 points just twice this season.
- A total of 12 of South Carolina State’s games finished with a combined score over 136.5 points this season.
- The point total for the matchup of 136.5 is 8.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Hawks (69.6 points per game) and the Bulldogs (75.1 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 4.7 fewer points than the 141.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Hawks have seen a 131.6 average over/under in their games this season, 4.9 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 11.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Bulldogs’ games this season (147.6 points).
Maryland-Eastern Shore Team Leaders
- Nathaniel Pollard Jr.: 8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 55.3 FG%
- Da’Shawn Phillip: 9.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.6 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (13-for-43)
- Dom London: 10.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 48.4 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (21-for-53)
- Zion Styles: 11.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.8 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
- Kevon Voyles: 7.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.8 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
South Carolina State Team Leaders
- Antonio Madlock: 12 PTS, 1.6 STL, 39.3 FG%, 23.9 3PT% (11-for-46)
- Cam Jones: 11.4 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (10-for-42)
- Deaquan Williams: 7.8 PTS, 49.2 FG%
- Jemal Davis: 7.8 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 38.1 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (6-for-17)
- Edward Oliver-Hampton: 7.8 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (4-for-11)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.