See what bookmakers have installed as player props for Marcedes Lewis in Saturday’s game at 8:15 PM ET airing on FOX. Lewis’ Green Bay Packers square off against the San Francisco 49ers at Lambeau Field in the NFC Divisional round.
Lewis Receiving Insights
- Lewis’ 12.6 receiving yards average is 4.1 more than his prop total for Saturday’s game.
- Lewis has totaled more than 8.5 receiving yards in seven out of 17 games this season.
- Lewis has collected 3.6 more receiving yards per game (12.6) than his average over/under (9.0).
- In four of 10 games, Lewis has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Lewis has zero touchdown catches in 17 games this season.
San Francisco 49ers Rankings
- The 227.9 passing yards the 49ers concede per outing makes them the seventh-ranked pass defense in the league this year.
- The 49ers’ defense ranks 12th in the league by allowing 1.5 passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (25 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.